Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Summer Veggie Bake
06-20-2012, 11:33 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Summer Veggie Bake
1/2 head cabbage-sliced
1 large onion-sliced
1 medium yellow summer squash-sliced
1 medium green zucchini-sliced
2 cloves garlic-minced or grated
s and p-to taste
3 tbsp butter/margarine
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp dry minced parsley or 3 tbsp fresh minced parsley
1 tsp dry dill or 1-2 tbsp fresh minced dill
1. In a baking pan, metal or glass, spray with non stick spray.
2. Add all veggies, s and p, olive oil, and herbs. Mix together well.
3. Cut butter into tiny cubes and drop onto top of veggies.
4. Cover pan with foil. Take a knife or fork and punch holes into the foil. Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes covered.
5. Remove foil, stir, and bake for another 15 minutes or until veggies are done to taste.
6. May need to re-season with s and p-if desired.
Can use disposable aluminum pans either in oven or on grill. Veggies are even better if cooked on grill...same way as in the oven.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPaws For This Useful Post: