Anggie Thompson

Default Present for anyone

In watching the hungry birds check out our empty birdfeeder, I had a brillant idea for a Christmas gift for just about anyone. I just got 35# of birdfeed at Tractor Supply for $7 or $8. You can get a birdfeeder anywhere like Tractor Supply or Walmart for a couple of bucksand a bag of bird feed and maybe a shepard's hookso the recipient can put the birdfeeder anywhere they like. This might be a great gift for a child care provider and the kids can help fill the birdfeeder and the kids canlearn about the birds.

--
    Anggie
    Fight Breast cancer......no one should die from it

Patty Adams

you know what, I would have loved this when I was a provider. The kids and I could have watched, fed, and learned about the birds. what a marvelous idea...
    Patty in MI
    [quote]
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:16 AM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Present for anyone

In watching the hungry birds check out our empty birdfeeder, I had a brillant idea for a Christmas gift for just about anyone. I just got 35# of birdfeed at Tractor Supply for $7 or $8. You can get a birdfeeder anywhere like Tractor Supply or Walmart for a couple of bucksand a bag of bird feed and maybe a shepard's hookso the recipient can put the birdfeeder anywhere they like. This might be a great gift for a child care provider and the kids can help fill the birdfeeder and the kids canlearn about the birds. <BR clear="all">
    --
    Anggie
    Fight Breast cancer......no one should die from it

Thebluestbutterfly-A Blogger

You can get a kit to build a birdhouse feeder from a hobby store like Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I am thinking this will be a wonderful gift for my mother....thank you for the great idea.

Patty Adams <melpatty@charter.net> wrote: <font face="Arial" size="2">you know what, I would have loved this when I was a provider. The kids and I could have watched, fed, and learned about the birds. what a marvelous idea... <font face="Arial" size="2">Patty in MI <blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">----- Original Message ----- <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">From: Anggie Thompson <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:16 AM <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">Subject: Budget101.com : Present for anyone
    In watching the hungry birds check out our empty birdfeeder, I had a brillant idea for a Christmas gift for just about anyone. I just got 35# of birdfeed at Tractor Supply for $7 or $8. You can get a birdfeeder anywhere like Tractor Supply or Walmart for a couple of bucksand a bag of bird feed and maybe a shepard's hookso the recipient can put the birdfeeder anywhere they like. This might be a great gift for a child care provider and the
    kids can help fill the birdfeeder and the kids canlearn about the birds.
    --
    Anggie
    Fight Breast cancer......no one should die from it <span style="color: white;" width="1"> [/quote] [/quote]

&#32;
    Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.