Present for anyone- Budget101 Discussion List

In watching the hungry birds check out our empty birdfeeder, I had a brillant idea for a Christmas gift for just about anyone. I just got 35# of birdfeed at Tractor Supply for $7 or $8. You can get a birdfeeder anywhere like Tractor Supply or Walmart for a couple of bucksand a bag of bird feed and

bag, birds, breast, cancer, care, check, chi, child, christmas, christmas gift, gift, great, hey, idea, kids, learn, present, supply, trac, walmart, birdfeeder, tractor, provider, recipient, hookso, fill, fight, shepard&39s, canlearn, anggie, birdfeed, empty, bucksand, bird, feed, brillant, couple, hungry, watching

Anggie Thompson

Default Present for anyone

In watching the hungry birds check out our empty birdfeeder, I had a brillant idea for a Christmas gift for just about anyone. I just got 35# of birdfeed at Tractor Supply for $7 or $8. You can get a birdfeeder anywhere like Tractor Supply or Walmart for a couple of bucksand a bag of bird feed and maybe a shepard's hookso the recipient can put the birdfeeder anywhere they like. This might be a great gift for a child care provider and the kids can help fill the birdfeeder and the kids canlearn about the birds.

--
    Anggie
    Fight Breast cancer......no one should die from it

Patty Adams

you know what, I would have loved this when I was a provider. The kids and I could have watched, fed, and learned about the birds. what a marvelous idea...
    Patty in MI
    [quote]
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:16 AM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Present for anyone

In watching the hungry birds check out our empty birdfeeder, I had a brillant idea for a Christmas gift for just about anyone. I just got 35# of birdfeed at Tractor Supply for $7 or $8. You can get a birdfeeder anywhere like Tractor Supply or Walmart for a couple of bucksand a bag of bird feed and maybe a shepard's hookso the recipient can put the birdfeeder anywhere they like. This might be a great gift for a child care provider and the kids can help fill the birdfeeder and the kids canlearn about the birds. <BR clear="all">
    --
    Anggie
    Fight Breast cancer......no one should die from it

Thebluestbutterfly-A Blogger

You can get a kit to build a birdhouse feeder from a hobby store like Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I am thinking this will be a wonderful gift for my mother....thank you for the great idea.

Patty Adams <melpatty@charter.net> wrote: <font face="Arial" size="2">you know what, I would have loved this when I was a provider. The kids and I could have watched, fed, and learned about the birds. what a marvelous idea... <font face="Arial" size="2">Patty in MI <blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">----- Original Message ----- <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">From: Anggie Thompson <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:16 AM <div style="font-family: arial;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;font-size: 10pt;font-size-adjust: none;font-stretch: normal;">Subject: Budget101.com : Present for anyone
    In watching the hungry birds check out our empty birdfeeder, I had a brillant idea for a Christmas gift for just about anyone. I just got 35# of birdfeed at Tractor Supply for $7 or $8. You can get a birdfeeder anywhere like Tractor Supply or Walmart for a couple of bucksand a bag of bird feed and maybe a shepard's hookso the recipient can put the birdfeeder anywhere they like. This might be a great gift for a child care provider and the
    kids can help fill the birdfeeder and the kids canlearn about the birds.
    --
    Anggie
    Fight Breast cancer......no one should die from it <span style="color: white;" width="1"> [/quote] [/quote]

&#32;
    Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.