Michaels gift deals

My husband started a new job this year and the people he works with let him know, in a nice way, that they exchange gifts. They also do a company Christmas party. His previous company didn't do anything like that so it is new to us both. They drew names and we got two five year old

candy, craft, deal, deals, gift, gifts, hat, hey, ice, iced, ladies, mini, party, people, photo, price, star, started, works, year, impersonal, good, bought, michaels, found, kind, company, christmas, bless, $7.99, ages, half, reasonable, children, prices, woman, debbie, sets, bead, noticed, pretty, colors, giving, cans, wondering, previous, exchange, nice, husband, drew

debeinman@aol.com

Default Michaels gift deals

My husband started a new job this year and the people he works with let him

know, in a nice way, that they exchange gifts. They also do a company

Christmas party. His previous company didn't do anything like that so it is new

to us

both. They drew names and we got two five year old girls. I am kind of

excited about what I found, yet wondering if it was the right kind of gift to

give? I was at Michael's looking around and found two mini photo albums

packaged

together for $5.00. I bought three of these in different colors (he works

with three woman) and I bought two craft bead sets (appropriate for children

ages five and up) for $7.99 (half price). I believe I got some good deals, and

the gifts are impersonal so I believe I did good. I noticed they also have

some really pretty tin cans at reasonable prices so I though about also giving

the ladies some Christmas candy in those. What do you think, would that be to

much or not enough and are the ladies gifts to impersonal?

God Bless

Debbie

armstrca

It sounds like a great deal, however, will 5 yo's (Kindergartner's) appreciate photo albums?

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of debeinman@aol.com
    Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:01 AM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Michaels gift deals

My husband started a new job this year and the people he works with let him know, in a nice way, that they exchange gifts. They also do a company Christmas party. They drew names and we got two five year old girls.

tammyco5@aol.com

In a message dated 11/29/2007 8:51:47 A.M. Central Standard Time, carmstr1@ems.jsc.nasa.gov writes:

It sounds like a great deal, however, will 5 yo's (Kindergartner's) appreciate photo albums?

You bet! I started a photo album for my son when he was only 4. I get doubles of my photos and he gets a lot of the second copies. He still loves looking through his photos. It's a keepsaver.

Tammy

Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

missfcsjes@aol.com

If you visit Mattle's website they have (or at least a few days ago it was still up)a coupon for a $5 off Polly Pocket. You can get these toys at Target for $4.99 or you can get a bigger set for $9.99-$5 coupon which I think would make 2 five year olds estatic!

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 9:51 am

Subject: Budget101.com : Re: Michaels gift deals

<div id="AOLMsgPart_2_611f77b2-f152-4b35-9970-7c8858f5a948">

<div dir="ltr" align="left">It sounds like a great deal, however, will 5 yo's (Kindergartner's) appreciate photo albums?

<div class="OutlookMessageHeader" lang="en-us" dir="ltr" align="left">

<div class="OutlookMessageHeader" lang="en-us" dir="ltr" align="left">From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of debeinman@aol.com

Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:01 AM

Subject: Budget101.com : Michaels gift deals
    <div class="OutlookMessageHeader" lang="en-us" dir="ltr" align="left">

My husband started a new job this year and the people he works with let him know, in a nice way, that they exchange gifts. They also do a company Christmas party. They drew names and we got two five year old girls.

<div class="AOLPromoFooter">
    <hr>
    More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

debeinman@aol.com

Hahaha, no the bead set is for the children! I sell Avon, so I bought some of the flavored chap sticks and their cute little felt bag that is decorated with a penguin on the front. I also purchased two reindeer necklaces that they will put together for one dollar at A C Moore.
    The photo albums will be for the ladies, with the candy tins I put together.

God Bless
    Debbie

Let me deliver Avon to You!

Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

Susan

Make sure to call around bucause not all stores take internet coupons

in my area toys r us is the only place that accepts these coupons

Susan

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, missfcsjes@... wrote:

>

> If you visit Mattle's website they have (or at least a few days ago

it was still up)a coupon for a $5 off Polly Pocket.