Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-09-2012, 12:00 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Madagascar -- Join the Circus! - D3PA
The Madagascar -- Join the Circus! - D3PA App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Madagascar -- Join the Circus!
Release Date: May 25, 2012
THE WORLD’S GREATEST (AND CRAZIEST) CIRCUS IS COMING TO TOWN! The Madagascar troupe is performing center ring as they travel the world on their journey back home. Build up and decorate your wild Big Top attractions and clown around with Madagascar-style mini-games featuring Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the Hippo, and all their new and old friends. Keep fans coming to your circus on the way back to New York!
- Improve your acts and customize your expanding Big Top empire into the GREATEST CIRCUS EVER by combining arcade mini-games and village-building gameplay!
- Step inside the circus tent and put on a show for adoring fans in arcade-style acts, like Marty’s Striped Cannonball act and other games featuring favorite Madagascar characters.
- Unlock new cities with future updates as your circus grows in size and popularity!
- Show off your growing circus empire and best performances to your friends on Facebook!
- Check out the latest trailers, information and showtimes for Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, opening June 8, 2012 across North America
© Madagascar 3, Madagascar: Join the Circus! and all related characters © 2012 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. Game and Software © 2012 D3PUBLISHER, Inc.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By FreebieQueen in forum Free AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2012, 10:50 AM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2012, 07:30 AM
By dealfindingmom in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2011, 03:10 PM
By Budget101 in forum Deals-n-StealsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2011, 02:50 PM
By wilbe95 in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:07 AM