Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-07-2012, 11:10 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
iPhone IOS App - TaskCat - Free until Thursday June 7, 2012 11:59 PM
TaskCat is usually 99 cents, but for today only it's free. There are no ads and its a really good to-do list.
- One swipe navigation
- Cross out tasks by swiping to the right.
- Delete a single tasks by swiping right again.
- Add a task using the + button.
- Uncross out tasks by swiping to the left.
- Share task to Today List by swiping left, when it is not crossed.
- Shake the phone to sort the list by is/not crossed
- Swipe navigation between lists
- Quick entry of new tasks
- Today List consolidation for focus
- Easily share tasks to the Today List
- Easily touch and drag reorder with-in a list
- Application badge, displays pending on home screen
- Quickly recycle a list for reuse
- Quickly trash all crossed out items within a list
- Ability to email your list to yourself or friends
- Pass-code lock for lists to hide that special task you want to keep secret