tammyco5@aol.com

Default Amazing Laundry Balls

Has anyone used these? From the reviews they sound like they're a winner. They're chemical free and economical. I'm also interested in the dryer balls. If you use 6 of them it sounds like they work.

Tammy

Click here: Amazon.com: Amazing Laundry Balls: Health & Personal Care

Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

Monique

I just moved down to SC from OH, and my aunt has 2 in the dryer. They seem to be okay. gaiam.com seems to have a better idea for resuable dryer sheets, but I haven't tried them. When I move to my apartment, I will likely buy the dryer sheets.

On Nov 23, 2007 3:08 PM, <tammyco5@aol.com> wrote:

<font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">
    Has anyone used these? From the reviews they sound like they&#39;re a winner. They&#39;re chemical free and economical. I&#39;m also interested in the dryer balls. If you use 6 of them it sounds like they work.

Tammy

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BC31RQ/ref=s9_flash_asin_image_5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf _rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=1GA6VJ2MJ272JP2XAAJ9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =292859001&pf_rd_i=507846" target="_blank">
    Click here: Amazon.com: Amazing Laundry Balls: Health & Personal Care</a>

<font style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;">
    <hr>
    Check out AOL Money Finance&#39;s list of the <a title="" href="" target="_blank">
    hottest products</a> and <a title="" href="" target="_blank">
    top money wasters</a> of 2007.

--
    Monique

Herlean

I have. Herlean

tammyco5@aol.com wrote: Has anyone used these? From the reviews they sound like they're a winner. They're chemical free and economical. I'm also interested in the dryer balls. If you use 6 of them it sounds like they work. Tammy Click here: Amazon.com: Amazing Laundry Balls: Health & Personal Care

<FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;"> Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

&#32;
    Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Amazing Laundry Balls

I have never seen those! If you find someone who has used them, do let me know what they thought. I am always looking for ways to cut my laundry bill down!
    Thoughts Become Things... Choose The Good Ones

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Amazing Laundry Balls

I am in the process of making the dryer balls now. I will let you know in a few days if they work. I went through some old things and found some of the wool yarn so i didn't have to buy any but did the laundry already. But can't wait to try them.