Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: MYO: Wildlife Milk Replacement Formula

Make your own Wildlife Milk replacement formula for orphaned squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits, and other small orphaned animals

Read More: Article: MYO: Wildlife Milk Replacement Formula
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Excellent advice. A quiet, warm place for the animal to rest between feedings is also important. Use a small box lined with a soft rag. Fill a bottle with warm water to act as a heater cover the box loosely with another rag.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

So cute!!!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aww this article is so sweet. Next time i find a poor critter in the woods,

I'm just going to pick it up and carry it home and make this amazing recipe!

Seriously why bother ignoring it when I can try to save it's life? There's no need to treat wildlife like they don't matter & I can't stand people that act like if everything ends it "It's going to die" "It's going to die".... So save it from suffering!

Such a stupendous article..........

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Re: MYO: Wildlife Milk Replacement Formula

Quote Originally Posted by AllisonGram View Post

I'm just going to pick it up and carry it home and make this amazing recipe!

Seriously why bother ignoring it when I can try to save it's life? There's no need to treat wildlife like they don't matter & I can't stand people that act like if everything ends it "It's going to die" "It's going to die".... So save it from suffering!

Awwww, that's so sweet of you! It's nice to see people that actually give a damn about wildlife, there are so many self absorbed people in the world today that only care about themselves and tearing others down so I really appreciated your post!

What's up with your avatar though?

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MYO: Wildlife Milk Replacement Formula

Quote Originally Posted by AllisonGram View Post
    Agreed! I seriously wish I had found this site a long time ago, I can't believe the wealth of information that I've discovered here.

Welcome to the site, self proclaimed "Troll", lol!
    Finally Saving Money & My Mind !

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

The only part I would not do, is to microwave the milk. It has been found that microwaving food destroys any vitamins the food may have. (I suggested this experiment for my friend's daughter's science project: plant 2 seeds, each in their own pot. Water one with regular water and the other with cooled microwaved water. The one watered with microwaved water may not grow at all, but if it does, it will be quite stunted and malformed. The soil will also become hard as a rock, as the microwaving changes the water's components.) I try to microwave very little, if at all.

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MYO: Wildlife Milk Replacement Formula

Quote Originally Posted by VikieWetzel View Post
    The only part I would not do, is to microwave the milk. It has been found that microwaving food destroys any vitamins the food may have. (I suggested this experiment for my friend's daughter's science project: plant 2 seeds, each in their own pot. Water one with regular water and the other with cooled microwaved water. The one watered with microwaved water may not grow at all, but if it does, it will be quite stunted and malformed. The soil will also become hard as a rock, as the microwaving changes the water's components.) I try to microwave very little, if at all.
    The microwave "destroying" nutrients is a myth and has been debunked numerous times. The reason her seeds failed is because most seeds have a germination rate and it was by chance, now if she grew 10 to 20 of the same plants and all 10 failed or were shrunk, that might be something, but not 2. As a matter of fact, Microwaves Retain more nutrients that cooking on the stove, That has been proven.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/17/health/17real.html
    ~ Lioness~