tammyco5@aol.com

Default The PennyTalk Calling Card

<FONT color="#ff8000" size="3">Good morning!
    <FONT color="#ff8000" size="3">I wanted to share this co. that has great phone rates. You buy minutes on their calling card. It costs 1cent per minute in the Us and 2 cents for most Int. calls. There's a 49 cent charge per call and there's no pin # to put in. I'm not trying to get the $5 refer a friend because I haven't bought a card yet. I need to use upmy calling card first.
    <FONT color="#ff8000" size="3">
    <FONT color="#ff8000" size="3">Tammy

The PennyTalk Calling Card - International Phone Card

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Liss

<DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="828320814-20112007">.49 per call?? If I were you I would make darn sure the person I am calling is home first! That adds up pretty quick.

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tammyco5@aol.com
    Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 9:17 AM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Cc: Frugal-folks-life@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : The PennyTalk Calling Card

<FONT color="#ff8000" size="3">I wanted to share this co. that has great phone rates. You buy minutes on their calling card. It costs 1cent per minute in the Us and 2 cents for most Int. calls. There's a 49 cent charge per call and there's no pin # to put in. I'm not trying to get the $5 refer a friend because I haven't bought a card yet. I need to use upmy calling card first.
    <FONT color="#ff8000" size="3">Tammy

The PennyTalk Calling Card - International Phone Card

<FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;">

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Nancy R

This is not a bargain at all. Try onesuite.com. I've used them for years and their rates are good. There is no connect fee.

Nancy

[quote]
    ----- Original Message -----

Maja Drouin

We usepingo calling card both for international and long distance calling, it only cost like 3 cents a minute for international and 1 cents I believe for long distance calling. There is no dial charge, but a monthly 99 cent admin fee. We do have to dial a 1888 number to use it, but that is fine with us, as we save alot that way.We call europe several times a month and can talk for hours without brake the bank.You get $5 when you sign up, and $5 when you refer someone, so if anyone would like to try, I would love to help sign you up.Just let me know. Thank you, Maja, MN

&#32;

<table><td> Audi, Fiat, Peugeot, Skoda, Porsche, Toyota, Ford - Kelkoo har brugte biler til en hver smag! Klik her for at sammenligne priser.

Jaimie Hering

.49 cents isnt bad...Where I live we only have one local phone company to choose from and it is a Co-op. So it costs us .10 cents per min. We dont have a choice. So if I call long distance - .49 cents is only 5 mins of talk time and most long distance calls are much longer then 5 mins. My MIL lives in a city and has a plan that includes her internet/phone/and some other things all for $29.00 .....local and long distance....so if we call her for something - she answers and then calls us back right away because it costs her "nothing". It still costs us the .10 cents to call her to tell her to call us back though.

&#32;
    Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51731/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=...1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ
    ">Try it now.</a>