Request Assistance: Problems

Request Assistance: Problems

Thank you for the upgrade and this opportunity of sharing threads/posts. I have reviewed board rules regulations but still receiving problems. I'm sorry for the errors going thru. Its seems that before I complete the thread/post the thread is being submitted. Please advise what I'm doing wrong.

thread, problems, thread/post, error, free, adding, made, download, title, submission, type, forum, preferred, action, received, message, administrator, posting, browser, internet, explorer, occurred, ebook, complete, shop, advise, threads/post, profile, invalid, firefox, mozilla, unexpectedly, inform, list, describe, members, http://www.budget101.com/contact-us/our-contact-information-530.html, performed, disabled, receive, 8.listed, 12.0, difficulties, friends, ebooks, posts, referring, token, guide, groceries

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Request Assistance: Problems

Thank you for the upgrade and this opportunity of sharing threads/posts. I have reviewed board rules regulations but still receiving problems.
    I'm sorry for the errors going thru. Its seems that before I complete the thread/post the thread is being submitted. Please advise what I'm doing wrong.
    Problems occurred before today.
    1. Submission of Thread too early.
    2. I type Title in Title box; Type Text into description box, before I complete by adding link it automatically goes thru.
    Other problems occurring:
    2. How I can delete or update a thread/post that I have previously made after the post is showing in the Forum.
    3. What is the preferred thread mode code when posting new thread/post?
    4. Problem occur (Using Browser Internet Explorer 8) Under Forum Action. Marking the Thread read, I received this error message “Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."
    5. Which Browser is the best preferred while posting threads/post. I have used Mozilla Firefox 12.0 and Internet Explorer 8 and have had difficulties.
    6. I believe I am an active member and I have completed the requirements for a free eBook. I have made 20 threads and 10 posts. Please advise how to download the free ebook. “2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month

7. Adding Friends to my profile I receive error message.
    Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members.
    8.Listed in my Experience Shop: Shop Purchase 7: What is this referring to. Do you pay to download the free eBooks?

Thanks Ann

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Request Assistance: Problems

>>1. Submission of Thread too early.
    2. I type Title in Title box; Type Text into description box, before I complete by adding link it automatically goes thru.
    Other problems occurring:<<

If you hit enter to move through the fields it will automatically post. You have to use the "Tab" button. Also, if you start entering your post before the page has fully loaded, it will delete what you've already written.

>>2. How I can delete or update a thread/post that I have previously made after the post is showing in the Forum<<

FAQ: Reading and Posting Messages

>>3. What is the preferred thread mode code when posting new thread/post?<<

Html has been disabled for security reasons. Please use bbcode. More on this here:

Reading and Posting Messages

>>4. Problem occur (Using Browser Internet Explorer 8) Under Forum Action. Marking the Thread read, I received this error message “Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."<<

Do you have cookies enabled? Also, please see the following post to see if this fixes the issue for you:

Internet Explorer 9 Issues

>>5. Which Browser is the best preferred while posting threads/post. I have used Mozilla Firefox 12.0 and Internet Explorer 8 and have had difficulties.<<

The site is tested on a regular basis with Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera and 19 other browsers. Currently IE users may experience issues due to the poor programming of IE:

Internet Explorer 9 Issues

>>6. I believe I am an active member and I have completed the requirements for a free eBook. I have made 20 threads and 10 posts. Please advise how to download the free ebook. “2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month<<

In order to have access to the eBook free download forum you must have 20 New (approved) threads and 10 New (approved) posts in the past 30 days.

The System automatically lets you in when you have completed the requirements for free download- the link is:

http://www.budget101.com/budget101-ebook/

7. Adding Friends to my profile I receive error message. Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members.

friends must be added directly from the member profiles, rather than the member list, which is closed to the public to protect member privacy.

More here: Setting and Profile Features

>8.Listed in my Experience Shop: Shop Purchase 7: What is this referring to. Do you pay to download the free eBooks?<

No, this is an option for those who already have points saved up and wanted to purchase the book directly.

Additional assistance for various features on the site is located here:

Board FAQ

I hope I answered your questions! Happy memorial day
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Request Assistance: Problems

Freebie Queen...Thank you