Overview of the Annual Pass for Active Duty Military and Their Dependents

* Available to active duty military personnel and dependents with proper identification (CAC Card or DD Form 1173)
*Obtained in person at Federal recreation sites that charge entrance or standard amenity fees.
*Covers entrance to Fish and Wildlife Service and National Park Service sites that charge Entrance Fees, and Standard Amenity Fees at Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation sites.
*Admits the pass owners and any accompanying passengers in a private non-commercial vehicle at per vehicle fee areas, or the pass owner and up to additional 3 adults at sites that charge per person.
* Non-transferable

America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass