Article: How to Make a Hula Skirt- vBCms Comments

Learn how to make your own dirt cheap Hawaiian Luau Hula Skirt or Cabana & table skirting Read More: Article: How to Make a Hula Skirt

hula, make, skirt, article, skirting, table, cabana, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=3816-how-to-make-a-hula-skirt, read, dirt, learn, cheap, luau, hawaiian

+ Reply to Thread
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: How to Make a Hula Skirt

Learn how to make your own dirt cheap Hawaiian Luau Hula Skirt or Cabana & table skirting

Read More: Article: How to Make a Hula Skirt
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

fantastic!!! we are always wanting to use these, its nice to know how to make them thanks!

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great idea. I like your advice on exactly what and where to purchase. It seems that whenever somthing is labeled "crafts" $$$$ are added. Thank you.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I'm going to try this to decorate our club for Hawaiian night. Thanks.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

WOW what a great MYO Thank You.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is perfect. I'm going to a Birthday party in July and this is the required dress. Should be fun.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

We made probably 24 of these for a family reunion Hawaiian Luau. The boys were doing Cub Scouts and learning this knot. To make it easier for me, I placed 2 kitchen chairs in front of the sofa and did an easy knot to attach the cording between the 2 chairs. I sat in the middle and made the same knot over and over. One skirt for an adult would take less than 30 minutes to complete. They turned out amazingly good! Inexpensive as well as stylish was my theme. I also made silk flower leis on white dental floss. At one point, I started running out of the silk flowers and would cut a plastic straw into 1/2 inch pieces to act as spacers between the flowers. It showed off the flowers much better with these added spacers. Made wristlets and anklets the same way only with elastic thread to fit all sizes for the ladies and girls. What fun!