Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-04-2007, 07:30 PM #1KellyGuest
Tips to Print!!! ~Smart New Ways to use Paper Bags!~
1. Refresh your rolls. Wet a paper bag, wring it out, put stale rolls
inside and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes for moist insides
and crispy crusts.
2. Harvest Herbs. Dry herbs inside a bag; the darkness keeps them
tastier(light harms flavor), and the cover keeps them dust-free!
3. Clean a vase. Fill a cloudy vase with pieces of torn bag, add water
and soak overnight. Then dump out the paper to reveal your clean vase.
4. Ripen fruit. Speed tomatoes, apples,avocados,and bananas to the
table;bag them to trap the ethylene gas that causes ripening.
5. Soak up spilled wax. Cover cadle drips with a bag; pass a warm iron
over it. Keep moving to a clean place on the bag until the wax is gone.
Kelly in IL
By FreebieQueen in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:47 PM
By hookedongroups in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:02 PM
By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2008, 08:02 PM