Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SnipSnap Coupon App - SnipSnap
05-07-2012, 04:40 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
SnipSnap Coupon App - SnipSnap
The SnipSnap Coupon App - SnipSnap App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
SnipSnap Coupon App
Release Date: April 24, 2012
Never forget a coupon at home again!
Toss out the scissors and let your iPhone camera do the clipping. Simply snap a picture of any printed offer, and SnipSnap magically converts all the text, images and barcodes into a mobile-optimized offer, which you can redeem off your screen.
Gather up all the coupons you have lying around. Whether they're from the Sunday paper, the mail, or just ones you found buried in your purse or couch, SnipSnap will mobilize them in a matter of minutes. When you get to a store, pull up the coupon barcode, promo code, or photograph and present to the cashier to redeem.
Don't have any coupons handy to scan? Use the Discover screen of the app to browse featured retailers or search coupons that other users have clipped. Best of all: We'll remind you when you enter a store you have coupons saved for, or when a coupon expiration date is nearing. Aw, snap!
• In-Store Reminders: When you enter a store, SnipSnap delivers a push notification to remind you what coupons you have saved there.
• Scans ALL coupons: Whether you get coupons from the newspaper, mail, magazines or elsewhere, you can import all of them into the app.
• Sharing with Friends: Post coupons you've clipped to Facebook, Twitter, and Email so your friends can get in on the savings, too.
• Expiration Date Alerts: Get notified when your coupons' expiration dates are approaching.
• Store Success Rating: See how successful other users have been in redeeming at your favorite stores.
LOCATION REPORTING: SnipSnap uses Apple's approved method for reporting location changes in the background. Note that this is only invoked and reported upon a significant location change event -- e.g. moving between two cell towers. As a result it does not typically cause the battery to be drained (unless you are, say, driving all day in the car). Location reporting can be easily disabled via the "Location Notifications" toggle in the Settings screen.
** Works at most retail, restaurant and local businesses. Manufacturer coupons (redeemed at grocery stores) not supported yet, but will work with a future app update. **
© SnipSnap App, LLC
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.