Need to replace cushion and an awning on the outdoor swing

Need to replace cushion and an awning on the outdoor swing

We have a swing that sits on our deck and it is about 5-6 yrs old. The frame is in excellent condition but we need to replace the cushion and awning on it. I thought I can replace the cloth, but too much work and not worth the expense. Does anyone know where I can purchase the cushion and the

cloth, cushion, deck, door, family, hat, mail, new york, pro, protection, purchase, size, spam, style, thought, times, work, worth, yahoo, york, swing, awning, replace, carry, seater, bought, place, http://mail.yahoo.com, melissa, tired, sits, outdoor, frame, expense, excellent, condition

M F

Default Need to replace cushion and an awning on the outdoor swing

We have a swing that sits on our deck and it is about 5-6 yrs old. The frame is in excellent condition but we need to replace the cushion and awning on it. I thought I can replace the cloth, but too much work and not worth the expense. Does anyone know where I can purchase the cushion and the awning. It is a 3 seater swing. The place where we bought it doesn't carry what I need.

Thank you,
    Melissa

Herlean

Default Need to replace cushion and an awning on the outdoor swing

I know that you can purchase that outdoor fabric and make your own following a pattern. It is the Sunbrella company. Not sure of the costs. I looked up purchasing the fabric for some outdoor cushions that I want to make, but did not get to this past Summer. Herlean

M F <milicaf35@yahoo.com> wrote: <DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif;"> We have a swing that sits on our deck and it is about 5-6 yrs old. The frame is in excellent condition but we need to replace the cushion and awning on it. I thought I can replace the cloth, but too much work and not worth the expense. Does anyone know where I can purchase the cushion and the
    awning. It is a 3 seater swing. The place where we bought it doesn't carry what I need.

Thank you,
    Melissa

&#32;_____________________________________________ _____