FREE Grocery game site

Hi! The site www.couponmom.com is basically the same thing as the grocery game site , only free . Check it out and let me know what you think . Blessings,lisa

300, blessings, budget, budget101, check, free, game, grocery, grocery game, group, mom, post, ref, sit, site, thank you, thing, url, wrote, blessings,lisa, www.couponmom.com, basically

stargazer43008

Default FREE Grocery game site

Hi! The site www.couponmom.com is basically the same thing as the

grocery game site , only free . Check it out and let me know what you

think . Blessings,lisa

Kelli

Thank you very much.

Kelli

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "stargazer43008"

<stargazer43008@...> wrote:

>

> Hi! The site www.couponmom.com is basically the same thing as the

> grocery game site , only free . Check it out and let me know what

you

> think . Blessings,lisa

>

The Victors

<font size="4" color="maroon" face="Microsoft Sans Serif">14.0pt;font-family:"Microsoft Sans Serif";color:maroon;">So frustrating!
    I went thru all 50 or so offers/pages to join and come to find out it is not
    offered in OK! GGGRRRRRR, not the way I wanted to start my morning! (I am
    going cold turkey giving up diet sodas and I am already in a bbbbaaaadddd mood,
    but grocery budget commands it)
    <font size="4" color="maroon" face="Microsoft Sans Serif">14.0pt;font-family:"Microsoft Sans Serif";color:maroon;">Thanks
    for the information about the site; I will continue to check it to see if they
    add OK! Going to find something for my caffeine withdrawal headache now…..
    <font size="4" color="maroon" face="Microsoft Sans Serif">14.0pt;font-family:"Microsoft Sans Serif";color:maroon;">
    <font size="4" color="maroon" face="Microsoft Sans Serif">14.0pt;font-family:"Microsoft Sans Serif";color:maroon;">
    <font size="5" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">16.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;">Melissa V.
    <font size="3" color="blue" face="Times New Roman">12.0pt;color:blue;">
    <font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">13.5pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;font-weight:
    normal;">

<font size="4" color="blue" face="NokieBrushHMK">13.5pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:blue;font-weight:normal;">
    <font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;">The LORD
    replied:

<font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;">"My son,
    my precious child,
    <font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;font-weight:bold;">

<font face="NokieBrushHMK"><span style="font-family:NokieBrushHMK;">I
    love you and I would never leave you.

<font face="NokieBrushHMK"><span style="font-family:NokieBrushHMK;">During
    your times of trial and suffering,

<font face="NokieBrushHMK"><span style="font-family:NokieBrushHMK;">when
    you see only one set of footprints,

<font face="NokieBrushHMK"><span style="font-family:NokieBrushHMK;">it
    was then that I carried you."
    <font size="4" color="maroon" face="NokieBrushHMK">14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:maroon;">

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.20/1107 - Release Date: 11/3/2007 11:22 AM

Liss

<SPAN class="437595716-04112007">>><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';">So frustrating! I went thru all 50 or so offers/pages to join and come to find out it is not offered in OK<<
    <SPAN class="437595716-04112007"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';">
    <SPAN class="437595716-04112007"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';">LOL, me too.

Thomas & Tracy Harris

I checked it out, comparing it to Grocery Game, and on Winn Dixie, coupon mom had missed several - talking 10-15 of the sale items, that I was looking for that Grocery Game had.

Thomas & Tracy Harris
    TNT Quarter Horses home of:
    TNTS Jack Be Blue - 2004 AQHA Buckskin Stallion
    TNTS Medicine Man - 2005 AQHA Perlino Stallion

----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 10:44 AM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Re: FREE Grocery game site

<DIV class="Section1">
    <FONT face="Microsoft Sans Serif" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';">So frustrating! I went thru all 50 or so offers/pages to join and come to find out it is not offered in OK! GGGRRRRRR, not the way I wanted to start my morning! (I am going cold turkey giving up diet sodas and I am already in a bbbbaaaadddd mood, but grocery budget commands it)
    <FONT face="Microsoft Sans Serif" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';">Thanks for the information about the site; I will continue to check it to see if they add OK! Going to find something for my caffeine withdrawal headache now…..
    <FONT face="Microsoft Sans Serif" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';">
    <FONT face="Microsoft Sans Serif" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';">
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="5"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">Melissa V.
    <FONT face="Times New Roman" color="blue" size="3"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;COLOR: blue;">
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal;FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="blue" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal;FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt;COLOR: blue;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">The LORD replied:
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">"My son, my precious child,<FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">I love you and I would never leave you.
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">During your times of trial and suffering,
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">when you see only one set of footprints,
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">it was then that I carried you."
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.20/1107 - Release Date: 11/3/2007 11:22 AM

Vickie

I haven't checked the site out yet, probably isn't available in Texas either. I gave up sodas last year & the first week was the hardest. I tried to drink a soda when that was all that was available at the time. Yuch!!! They taste awful now, one drink was all I could handle. Now all I drink is water.

The Victors <dvictor1@cox.net> wrote: <DIV class="Section1"> <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Microsoft Sans Serif" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';">So frustrating! I
    went thru all 50 or so offers/pages to join and come to find out it is not offered in OK! GGGRRRRRR, not the way I wanted to start my morning! (I am going cold turkey giving up diet sodas and I am already in a bbbbaaaadddd mood, but grocery budget commands it) <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Microsoft Sans Serif" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';">Thanks for the information about the site; I will continue to check it to see if they add OK! Going to find something for my caffeine withdrawal headache now….. <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Microsoft Sans Serif" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';"> <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Microsoft Sans Serif" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft
    Sans Serif';"> <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Microsoft Sans Serif" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';"> <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="5"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">Melissa V. <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" color="blue" size="3"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;COLOR: blue;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal;FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="blue" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal;FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt;COLOR: blue;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">The LORD replied: <div class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">"My son, my precious child,<FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">I love you and I would never leave you.
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">During your times of trial and
    suffering,

<FONT face="NokieBrushHMK"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">when you see only one set of footprints,
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;">it was then that I carried you."
    <FONT face="NokieBrushHMK" color="maroon" size="4"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;COLOR: maroon;FONT-FAMILY: NokieBrushHMK;"> <div class="MsoNormal">

&#32;_____________________________________________ _____

Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around