old daughter we decided that we were done having children, but the lord

wanted us to have another bundle of joy. So we need alot of things for

the baby. I want something I can do from home after my daughter goes

to bed. Any Advice?

Thank you,

Jessica

Jessica White

Default Extra Income

Join your local freecyclers and get all the clothes you need. Also ask around, join a mommy group. I never bought a piece of clothing for my now 2 year old daughter. I just gave all her stuff away to another lady who had a baby girl. Also look for swaps and church rummages there are tons of baby things there. And since it's been a while have a baby shower. I got a swing, highchair, carseat and bottles and diapers galor from the three I had (job, church, family). All I had to buy was the bed and it was second hand but a newer model with all the safety concerns met from Once Upon a Child and it was like $90 and the mattress $20. I ended up trading in the highchair for one that hangs off the table because my daughter always wanted to eat with us. Hope this helps you think of new ways to get stuff. I earned extra money by selling crafts while pregnant. Plenty of time sitting around on bed rest making fabric wreaths and cards and bookmarks sold them all for about $300 extra dollars in my pocket. -Jessica White

On 10/16/07, jpilkerton2001[/b] <jpilkerton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have any advice on earning extra income. I&#39;m pregnant with

my 2nd child and need to get all new baby items.We gave away all the

baby items from my daughter. Due to a rough pregnancy with my now 9 yr

old daughter we decided that we were done having children, but the lord

wanted us to have another bundle of joy. So we need alot of things for

the baby. I want something I can do from home after my daughter goes

to bed. Any Advice?

Thank you,

Jessica

[/quote]

--
    God&#39;s grace and peace be with you.

Please visit my website at:

Visit E.W.E.-Turn Ministry at:

Roxanne McLain

Default Extra Income

<div style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10pt;">
    Hi Jessica,

You wrote: Does anyone have any advice on earning extra income... I want something I can do from home after my daughter goes to bed. Any Advice?

Check outwww.ineways.com/healthierliving The products arefree from toxic chemicals andDr. Samuel Epstein, presidentof the CancerPrevention Coalition has endorsed Neways ashaving chemcial free products. He is now onNeways' scientificboard. Many distributors have set up message boards about the product and all their income comes from these boards. People order directly from your company web site so there's no inventory to keep up with.The company fills the orders, takes care of paying the taxes to each state and mails you checks. They have products ranging from chemical free baby care products, health and wellness, personal care products, and household products. They will have a new cosmetic line available the end of this month.They also have Durian Fusion. It ismade from the only
    fruit that has protein. Durian has tryptophan which makes serotoninfor our brain. It helps combat anxiety in adults and children.And there are no chemcial or drug side effects. It works great on my son with ADHD.Here's the website for itwww.kingoffruits.com Durian and a great compensation plan are what attracted me to this company (I love the other products now). I will give up a lot to make sure myfamily can stay on the Durian. If you're interested, contact me off list and I can tell you a new plan to get jump started.

<FONT face="Lucida Handwriting" color="#800080">Roxanne McLain
    <FONT face="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" color="#3366ff">Healthy Living Advocate
    <FONT face="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif" color="#0068cf">www.ineways.com/healthierliving

<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;">

runabout07

Default Extra Income

A great way to get good, used and sometime new things for the baby would be to go on Yahoo.com and type in local/freecycle or bargains. I was really leary of it at first, but have found some really good deals on it. Find the area that is close to you and try it.

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms;"><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">PSC

&#32;_____________________________________________ _____