Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vonage

tammyco5@aol.com

Default Vonage

Does anyone use Vonage? I'm tired of the high prices that the phone companies charge.

Tammy

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

TIMANDLOUANN@AOL.COM

Default Vonage

We use Vonage and love it. The only problem that we had was that you have to have a credit card which we don't have, but we got one of those loadable ones and got the Vonage. Lou Ann

-----Original Message-----

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 9:02 am

Subject: Budget101.com : Vonage

<div id="AOLMsgPart_2_25b36e2b-0517-4fdf-bbf2-39f4bbb1acdc">

Does anyone use Vonage? I'm tired of the high prices that the phone companies charge.

Tammy

<FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;">

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

<div class="AOLPromoFooter">
    <hr>
    Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

crazigyrl_jen

Default Vonage

We use Vonage and don't need a credit card, though our debit card has

MC symbol on it. We have had decent luck with it. It all depends on

where you live and the reliability of the internet. I will take a

small amount of hassle over the large phone bill we used to have any day!

Jennifer

Angie

Default Vonage

I have inquired about vonage in the past. Someone responded and said they had to buy a digital phone to get rid of theecho. Don't know. But still, the savings that we would recoup with vonage far out weighs thecost of a new phone and switching over to vonage. Please keep us penny pinchers informed.
    At my house we hardly ever use the land line. Sometimes we go for days and it will never ring. As for our cell phones, haven't used them in so long I don't even know if they are charged right now.

Angie

[quote]

Jill Barrett

Default Vonage

Don't you need a high speed Internet to get Vonage?

Jill Barrett

-- "crazigyrl_jen" <jen@kittell.net> wrote:

We use Vonage and don't need a credit card, though our debit card has
    MC symbol on it. We have had decent luck with it. It all depends on
    where you live and the reliability of the internet. I will take a
    small amount of hassle over the large phone bill we used to have any day!

Jennifer

Maja Drouin

Default Vonage

Hello, We used to have the internet phone, also because we were tired of our provider who is to expensiveand I reasearched both Vonage and Sunrocket, and realized that Vonage has an early termination fee that is quite expensive - dont remember the amount. We went with sunrocket they offered 2 phones with the deal and also offer you a great referral bonus.Just make sure that you have enough MB I would say at least 5 MB, otherwise you will experience to many dropped calls, thats what we did, but didnt realize untill it was to late that it actully was our internet provider that was at fault, butby then we had cancelled the whole thing. As far as I know they dont offer the option of having a fax combined with their phone system. Thanks, Maja MN

&#32;

<table><td> Audi, Fiat, Peugeot, Skoda, Porsche, Toyota, Ford - Kelkoo har brugte biler til en hver smag! Klik her for at sammenligne priser.

annette lisenbe

Default Vonage

My daughter pays $24.95 for MCI friends and family unlimited long distance. She added my phone number asa second line for $2 extra per month (even though my phone is in not in her name). So we both get unlimited long distance for less than $30 a month! Annette in Alabama

&#32;
    Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on Yahoo! TV.

Simon Simple

Default Vonage

We have used vonage for a good 2-3 years and are well satisfied.

&#32;
    Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast