Freebies

Freebies

I see a lot of you who list the sites for "freebies". How many of you have actually been to those sites? If I participate in a few of them, am I going to get junk mail from everybody and his brother or phone calls out of the wazoo? I know nothing comes for free, but some of the

bee, bro, buy, calling, don, food samples, freebie, freebies, guys, hem, junk, jus, list, lot, mail, par, participate, sites, sounds, trac, attractive, free, input, pros, emailing, places, brother, phone, calls, wazoo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freebies

runabout07

Default Freebies

I see a lot of you who list the sites for "freebies". How many of you

have actually been to those sites? If I participate in a few of them,

am I going to get junk mail from everybody and his brother or phone

calls out of the wazoo? I know nothing comes for free, but some of

the "freebies" sounds attractive. I just don't want all these other

places calling and emailing trying to get me to buy. You guys are the

pros at this. Any input is welcome.

mswatson

Default Freebies

Check out freecycle.com Itis a group of people from all over that get rid of stuff and get stuff. All the stuff is free (no money is exchanged, and nothing is traded).

runabout07 <runabout07@yahoo.com> wrote: I see a lot of you who list the sites for "freebies". How many of you
    the "freebies" sounds attractive. I just
    don't want all these other

&#32;
    Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Liss

Default Freebies

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "runabout07" <runabout07@...> wrote:
    >
    > I see a lot of you who list the sites for "freebies". How many of you
    > have actually been to those sites?<<

We have a Freebies board right on our site with Legit Freebies (rather than advertising/Affiliate links), which is updated daily.

Our US Freebie Board: http://www.budget101.com/forumdispla...forum.php?f=47

>> If I participate in a few of them, am I going to get junk mail from everybody and his brother or phone calls out of the wazoo?<<

First of all, here is an article on our site that explains the following:

1. How to tell the difference between Legit Freebies and Spam
    2. How to avoid getting spammed to death
    3. How to set up a free voicemail number that you can access with your computer so you dont have to enter your real home number
    4. Tips and Tricks for getting the best freebies and deals available

http://budget101.com/FindLegitFreebies.htm

>>I know nothing comes for free, but some of the "freebies" sounds attractive. <<

Not to contradict you, but lots of things come for free. I've received tons and tons of items this year, including free medicines, foods, pet foods and toys, soaps, lotions, shampoos, beauty products, Seasoning mixes, canning supplies, diabetic supplies, etc. My kids cant wait to run to the mailbox each day and see what snacks will be arriving.

Freebies make excellent stocking stuffers and gift basket additions. This is the perfect time of year to start sending for them. We keep a medium size decorative basket in our bathroom of various samples we've received. They work wonderfully for guests that stay the night that always seem to forget their favorite shampoo, (they can choose from 15 different kinds, lol).

Hugs,

Liss

Listmom, www.budget101.com

Liss

Default Freebies

> > I see a lot of you who list the sites for "freebies". <<

Also, I'm not sure whether you're aware or not, but Budget101.com also offers a Freebies Toolbar.

http://Budget101comFrugalLiving.ForumToolbar.com

It's a search toolbar that has feeds to the following forums:

US Freebies
    CA Freebies
    Budget101 Yahoogroups Discussion List (Yes, you can read the newest posts here on list right in your toolbar)
    Free Printable Coupons from Coupons.com
    Coupons Galore Forum- with all the newest Grocery/Household Item Printables

It also has a bunch of other features,

For example - you can view Budget101 Categories- all of our articles, budgets, mix recipes (in all seperate categories, etc)

Listen to online radio stations, watch tv (cnn, comedy, soaps, news, etc- you just choose whatever stations you want).

Get the latest YouTube Feeds, To Do Gadgets, Calorie Calculators, etc

Each time a new post is created in our forums or here on list, the toolbar automatically picks them up so you can follow threads the minute they are updated.

dms

Default Freebies

its actually freecycle.org
    [quote]
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 9:30 PM
    Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Freebies

Check out freecycle.com Itis a group of people from all over that get rid of stuff and get stuff. All the stuff is free (no money is exchanged, and nothing is traded).

runabout07 <runabout07@yahoo.com> wrote:

the "freebies" sounds attractive. I just don't want all these other

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

ro so

Default Freebies

I didn't know this. Thanks. Becky

Liss <liss@budget101.com> wrote:
    > > I see a lot of you who list the sites for "freebies". <<
    Also, I'm not sure whether you're aware or not, but Budget101.com also offers a Freebies Toolbar. http://Budget101comFrugalLiving.ForumToolbar.com

&#32;
    Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

D Meyer

Default Freebies

I go to the sites and get lets of free stuff from T shirts to coupons for Free food to a nice grilliing set for meatI have gotten alot over the past 2 years. Yes you sometimes get JUNK MAIL but I don&#39;t think it&#39;s that bad shred it and recycle or toss it. I do not give out my real phone number unless I want them to call me like a contest or something I put in 123-1234 I do not sign up for everything either if I can not use it or donate it somewhere or give to a friend then I don&#39;t sign up Good Luck.

On 10/12/07, runabout07[/b] <runabout07@yahoo.com> wrote:

the "freebies" sounds attractive. I just don&#39;t want all these other

armstrca

Default Freebies

<DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="327243613-15102007">A good group to joing for freebies is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HSF-findsdeals/
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="327243613-15102007">Just for freebie... Walmart is great:
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="327243613-15102007">http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free...omPageCatId=11 or
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="327243613-15102007"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">http://tinyurl.com/y8h89l and you don't get calls or junk mail from them (I think) I do use my spam email (that I get a bunch of spam in anyway) for the email address (it is my yahoo email address). Or you can make an email address you use just for freebies (since they all want an email address).

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of runabout07
    Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 2:05 PM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Freebies<SPAN class="327243613-15102007">
    <SPAN class="327243613-15102007">
    I see a lot of you who list the sites for "freebies". How many of you<SPAN class="327243613-15102007">have actually been to those sites?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast