Free Boat Ride to Catalina Island on your Birthday!

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Boat Ride to Catalina Island on your Birthday!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

TRAVEL FREE ON YOUR Birthday

Catalina Express is celebrating their 30th Anniversary by giving a Free Pass to anyone who wants to go to Catalina on their birthday.

Here’s What You Do:

* You must pre-register online!
      o Special Note: The Free Ride on Your Birthday Promotion has officially been extended for another year starting May 1, 2012 to April 30, 2013. To qualify, you must re-register on this page for the 2012-2013 Free Pass.
      * You will receive an email confirmation from which you will download and print your Free Birthday Pass. Make sure to add Catalina Express to your safe sender list.
      * Before traveling, make your boat reservations online or by calling 800-995-4386. Your birthday promotion code, found on the Free Pass, must be entered for online reservations or mentioned at time of booking by phone.
      * Bring your Free Pass and valid photo I.D. to the Catalina Express ticket window on your birthday and hop aboard the Catalina Express to Catalina Island!

https://catalinaexpress.com/birthday_promo.php

Free Pass On Your Birthday – Details:

* Valid for round trip travel on your birthday. Offer good through April 30, 2013.
      * You MUST begin travel on your actual birth date. You may return anytime within 30 days after your departure date.
      * You must provide proof of your birth date and valid I.D. which includes a Driver’s license, State or Government issued I.D. or Government issued Passport. If you are under age 18 and do not have any of the above, either an original or notarized birth certificate must be shown. School IDs or children security IDs are not acceptable. Photocopies are not acceptable.
      * Your valid I.D. name must match Free Pass.
      * Valid for general seating only.
      * Subject to availability.
      * No refunds, no cash value, non transferable.
      * Frequently Asked Questions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Boat Ride to Catalina Island on your Birthday!