Winter Heating

Our complex supplies the heat, we pay all other utilities. Yesterday was the first day we turned it on. I'm dissappointed- I think they have a preset "high" that they have on the furnace. We have the temp jacked to 80, and yet over night, it reached a mere 74. The air blowing out of the vents is

250, bee, call, check, cool, customers, happy, hat, heat, hey, high, night, pay, plan, supplies, talk, utilities, warm, win, yahoo, winter, furnace, complex, heating, tampered, unit, setting, http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48250/://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v9.php?o=us2226&cmp=yahoo&ctv=aprni&s=y&s2=em&b=50who, pinpoint, sell, mandated, jacked, temp, dissappointed-, preset, yesterday, reached, mere, turned, blowing, slightly, vents

Thread: Winter Heating

Heather Herber

Default Winter Heating

Our complex supplies the heat, we pay all other utilities. Yesterday was the first day we turned it on. I'm dissappointed- I think they have a preset "high" that they have on the furnace. We have the temp jacked to 80, and yet over night, it reached a mere 74. The air blowing out of the vents is slightly cool, not warm like it should be. Is there anyway for me to check the furnace (which is here in the unit) to see if there's a setting that's been tampered with? I'm not happy about this, and plan to call and talk to the complex later, as well, to see what's going on. I'd rather pay for it myself this winter than have it mandated on how high it can go.

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Jamieson Fredrick

Default Winter Heating

<FONT color="#000080">if it's on that high and blowing cool air, there might be a problem with the heater... I would think that if there was a 'preset high' it would just turn off at a certain point... definately call the main office and have them have someone come look at it...
    <FONT color="#000080">-Jamieson
    Avon Independent Sales Representative

herberkids3

Default Winter Heating

Thanks! I finally got ahold of the office, and turns out the motor or

some big part was bad. They replaced it, gave it a new filter, and

viola- good as new! And warm and toasty tonight!

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "Jamieson Fredrick"

<jfredrick18@...> wrote:

>

> if it's on that high and blowing cool air, there might be a problem

with the heater... I would think that if there was a 'preset high' it

would just turn off at a certain point... definately call the main

office and have them have someone come look at it...

> -Jamieson

> Avon Independent Sales Representative

> website: www.youravon.com/jfredrick

>