Prayers Needed

Prayers Needed

Hi, everyone. You've probably heard that I was *planning* on moving to Columbus, OH this fall. I was interviewing with a company, made it to the 3rd interview, but did not get the job. So, instead of Columbus, I was/am going to move to Columbia, SC, where my mom lives. While I was waiting on a

3rd, 500, august, call, company, fall, hat, house, insurance, los, mom, month, moving, needed, phone, plan, planning, store, thought, time, cleveland, interview, columbus, person, move, prayers, filled, $500/month, costs, decrease, career, making, november, beginning, plans, level, work, don&39t, i&39m, monique, euclid, lost, income, dramatically, increase, working, afford, rent, i&39d, jobs

Thread: Prayers Needed

Monique Burkes

Default Prayers Needed

Hi, everyone. You've probably heard that I was *planning* on moving to Columbus, OH this fall. I was interviewing with a company, made it to the 3rd interview, but did not get the job. So, instead of Columbus, I was/am going to move to Columbia, SC, where my mom lives.

While I was waiting on a response from the company, I applied for another job, but, this time, in Cleveland. Well, I received a phone call about it and had the first interview. The recruiter stated that I had all of the qualifications for the job. The hiring manger, actually, during the 3rd interview (in person), asked me to seriously consider the job in Cleveland, because she thought it fit me very well, AND, because she'd likely fill the available Columbus positions with current employees.

And, the job needs to be filled immediately, so that the person can get trained and get going. It was supposed to have been filled in August.

So, although I have been making plans to move to SC at the beginning of November, this job here in Cleveland would take my career to an entirely new level. For one, my insurance costs would decrease by $500/month, my other benefits would increase dramatically, and my income would go up by 75%. AND, instead of working 2 jobs, I would be able to work just one. I'd be able to afford rent, since I just lost my house.

So, I'm asking for your prayers. I don't know what God has in store for us.

Monique
    Euclid, OH

bludrgn@comcast.net

Default Prayers Needed

good luck...you know what they say "when one door closes another one opens"

Carol from Pueblo

<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid;">-------------- Original message --------------

Hi, everyone. You've probably heard that I was *planning* on moving to Columbus, OH this fall. I was interviewing with a company, made it to the 3rd interview, but did not get the job. So, instead of Columbus, I was/am going to move to Columbia, SC, where my mom lives.

While I was waiting on a response from the company, I applied for another job, but, this time, in Cleveland. Well, I received a phone call about it and had the first interview. The recruiter stated that I had all of the qualifications for the job. The hiring manger, actually, during the 3rd interview (in person), asked me to seriously consider the job in Cleveland, because she thought it fit me very well, AND, because she'd likely fill the available Columbus positions with current employees.

And, the job needs to be filled immediately, so that the person can get trained and get going. It was supposed to have been filled in August.

So, although I have been making plans to move to SC at the beginning of November, this job here in Cleveland would take my career to an entirely new level. For one, my insurance costs would decrease by $500/month, my other benefits would increase dramatically, and my income would go up by 75%. AND, instead of working 2 jobs, I would be able to work just one. I'd be able to afford rent, since I just lost my house.

So, I'm asking for your prayers. I don't know what God has in store for us.

Monique
    Euclid, OH

Liss

Default Prayers Needed

<SPAN class="359183413-07102007">>>Hi, everyone. You've probably heard that I was *planning* on moving to Columbus, OH this fall. I was interviewing with a company, made it to the 3rd interview, but did not get the job.<<
    <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">
    <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">First, (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))). I know how frustrating it is trying to make plans to take care of the family and then wonder whether you're doing the right thing, which option to take etc.
    <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">Second, I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. It sounds like this new job offer is a wonderful opportunity for your family. Being able to work 1 job and having quality family time while your kids are growing up is Great!
    <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">Go with your heart, do what is best for you and your family and we'll be sending you good vibes to make your move a little smoother.
    <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">Hugs,
    <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">Liss
    <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">listmom
    <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">budget101.com

herberkids3

Default Prayers Needed

I wish you luck!

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "Monique Burkes" <motherof1@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi, everyone. You've probably heard that I was *planning* on

moving to

> Columbus, OH this fall. I was interviewing with a company, made

it to the

> 3rd interview, but did not get the job. So, instead of Columbus,

I was/am

> going to move to Columbia, SC, where my mom lives.

>

> While I was waiting on a response from the company, I applied for

another

> job, but, this time, in Cleveland. Well, I received a phone call

about it

> and had the first interview. The recruiter stated that I had all

of the

> qualifications for the job. The hiring manger, actually, during

the 3rd

> interview (in person), asked me to seriously consider the job in

Cleveland,

> because she thought it fit me very well, AND, because she'd likely

fill the

> available Columbus positions with current employees.

>

> And, the job needs to be filled immediately, so that the person

can get

> trained and get going. It was supposed to have been filled in

August.

>

> So, although I have been making plans to move to SC at the

beginning of

> November, this job here in Cleveland would take my career to an

entirely new

> level. For one, my insurance costs would decrease by $500/month,

my other

> benefits would increase dramatically, and my income would go up by

75%.

> AND, instead of working 2 jobs, I would be able to work just one.

I'd be

> able to afford rent, since I just lost my house.

>

> So, I'm asking for your prayers. I don't know what God has in

store for

> us.

>

> Monique

> Euclid, OH

>

Herlean

Default Prayers Needed

Hello. Too bad that you did not get that position. Another one is surely waiting for you. Just be ready for it when it shows itself. Pray with expectation. All the best, Herlean

Liss <liss@budget101.com> wrote: <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">>>Hi, everyone. You've probably heard that I was *planning* on moving to Columbus, OH this fall. I was interviewing with a company, made it to the 3rd interview, but did not get the job.<< <SPAN class="359183413-07102007"> <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">First,
    (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))). I know how frustrating it is trying to make plans to take care of the family and then wonder whether you're doing the right thing, which option to take etc. <SPAN class="359183413-07102007"> <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">Second, I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. It sounds like this new job offer is a wonderful opportunity for your family. Being able to work 1 job and having quality family time while your kids are growing up is Great! <SPAN class="359183413-07102007"> <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">Go with your heart, do what is best for you and your family and we'll be sending you good vibes to make your move a little smoother. <SPAN class="359183413-07102007"> <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">Hugs, <SPAN class="359183413-07102007"> <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">Liss <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">listmom <SPAN class="359183413-07102007">budget101.com

&#32;
    Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

crawfish_mama2006

Default Prayers Needed

Monique,

Just go before God and ask him what his "Perfect will" is for you?

He will give you the answer I promise, he is an on time God, never

late and never a min. early. Be Blessed in the Lord.

Jackie

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "Monique Burkes" <motherof1@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi, everyone. You've probably heard that I was *planning* on

moving to

> Columbus, OH this fall. I was interviewing with a company, made it

to the

> 3rd interview, but did not get the job. So, instead of Columbus, I

was/am

> going to move to Columbia, SC, where my mom lives.

>

> While I was waiting on a response from the company, I applied for

another

> job, but, this time, in Cleveland. Well, I received a phone call

about it

> and had the first interview. The recruiter stated that I had all

of the

> qualifications for the job. The hiring manger, actually, during

the 3rd

> interview (in person), asked me to seriously consider the job in

Cleveland,

> because she thought it fit me very well, AND, because she'd likely

fill the

> available Columbus positions with current employees.

>

> And, the job needs to be filled immediately, so that the person can

get

> trained and get going. It was supposed to have been filled in

August.

>

> So, although I have been making plans to move to SC at the

beginning of

> November, this job here in Cleveland would take my career to an

entirely new

> level. For one, my insurance costs would decrease by $500/month,

my other

> benefits would increase dramatically, and my income would go up by

75%.

> AND, instead of working 2 jobs, I would be able to work just one.

I'd be

> able to afford rent, since I just lost my house.

>

> So, I'm asking for your prayers. I don't know what God has in

store for

> us.

>

> Monique

> Euclid, OH

>