Christmas Bartering????

Christmas Bartering????

Is anybody intersted in batering this Christmas? We have a home business where we make "specialty nuts" and we love to make gift baskets of homemade gifts for family and friends. If anybody has a jelly/jam, salsa, homemade wine, homemade crafts..bees wax candles, soy candles, dish rags, scrubbers,

almonds, business, butter, cheese, chocolate, christmas, crafts, create, form, gift, gift baskets, hot, ice, items, jelly, learn, results, sweet, wine, world, homemade, nuts, cinnamon, make, baskets, family, candles, bartering, friends, markets, gifts, sell, commercial, roasted, pralinatorwith, boyfriend, flavors, unable, hurt, barter, crutches, farmers, attend, washington, state, tressa, explore, http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-us&form=qbre, wonders, pecans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tressa Watts

Default Christmas Bartering????

Is anybody intersted in batering this Christmas? We have a home business where we make "specialty nuts" and we love to make gift baskets of homemade gifts for family and friends. If anybody has a jelly/jam, salsa, homemade wine, homemade crafts..bees wax candles, soy candles, dish rags, scrubbers, knitted items, soaps, ornaments etc...it woudl be really fun to create a group of barterers for these items then everyone can give nice homemade crafts for friends and family...with only shipping costs.

We collect baskets through the summer at yardsales...(and even with CLOSE family members we ask for the baskets back.) make cookies, smoke cheese and dipped chocolate pretzels and everyone loves these gifts. We usually barter during the farmers markets where we sell our nuts but my boyfriend hurt his leg and has been on crutches and unable to attend the markets..

We sell homemade roasted nuts (in a commercial pralinator)with different flavors like Hot butter Rum Walnuts, cinnamon pecans, cinnamon almonds, sweet and salty cashews and almonds and cinnamon Hazelnuts.

So if anybody is wanting to do some bartering for HOMEMADE items let me know!!!

Thanx Tressa

Washington State

<hr>Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

K Ranagan

I just wanted to tell you that I think you have an awesome idea ! I used to make just about everything and then my 5 year old daughter died after a car accident because of a botched 911 call. I went through a terrible depression and havent really made anything since. I have 3 young grandchildren now and since not working, your idea would be a great one. Maybe you have given me the spark to get back to life and craft. Do you have a website for your items ? I dont have much money, but love nuts. I used to always buy the smoked almonds at the store. I hope your boyfriend is feeling better soon. Have you ever been on www.FreeCycle.org ? It is awesome and you can ask for baskets on there and everything is FREE !! That is where I get my clothes. I had a huge home and everything and then depression hit me and I let everything go, just didnt are and
    couldnt get out of bed.... Good Luck

Tressa Watts <TressaPSGT@hotmail.com> wrote: Is anybody intersted in batering this Christmas? We have a home business where we make "specialty nuts" and we love to make gift baskets of homemade gifts for family and friends. If anybody has a jelly/jam, salsa, homemade wine, homemade crafts..bees wax candles, soy candles, dish rags, scrubbers, knitted items, soaps, ornaments etc...it woudl be really fun to create a group of barterers for
    these items then everyone can give nice homemade crafts for friends and family...with only shipping costs.
    We collect baskets through the summer at yardsales...(and even with CLOSE family members we ask for the baskets back.) make cookies, smoke cheese and dipped chocolate pretzels and everyone loves these gifts. We usually barter during the farmers markets where we sell our nuts but my boyfriend hurt his leg and has been on crutches and unable to attend the markets..
    We sell homemade roasted nuts (in a commercial pralinator)with different flavors like Hot butter Rum Walnuts, cinnamon pecans, cinnamon almonds, sweet and salty cashews and almonds and cinnamon Hazelnuts.
    Thanx Tressa
    Washington State

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

&#32;
    Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

donnalawn@verizon.net>

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Donna NJ

=====================

Date: 2007/10/02 Tue PM 12:08:38 CDT

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Christmas Bartering????

I just wanted to tell you that I think you have an awesome idea ! I used to

make just about everything and then my 5 year old daughter died after a car

accident because of a botched 911 call. I went through a terrible depression and

havent really made anything since. I have 3 young grandchildren now and since

not working, your idea would be a great one. Maybe you have given me the spark

to get back to life and craft. Do you have a website for your items ? I dont

have much money, but love nuts. I used to always buy the smoked almonds at the

store. I hope your boyfriend is feeling better soon. Have you ever been onĂ‚Â

www.FreeCycle.org ? It is awesome and you can ask for baskets on there and

everything is FREE !! That is where I get my clothes. I had a huge home and

everything and then depression hit me and I let everything go, just didnt are

and couldnt get out of bed.... Good Luck

Tressa Watts <TressaPSGT@hotmail.com> wrote: Is anybody intersted in

batering this Christmas? We have a home business where we make "specialty nuts"

and we love to make gift baskets of homemade gifts for family and friends. If

anybody has a jelly/jam, salsa, homemade wine, homemade crafts..bees wax

candles, soy candles, dish rags, scrubbers, knitted items, soaps, ornaments

etc...it woudl be really fun to create a group of barterers for these items then

everyone can give nice homemade crafts for friends and family...with only

shipping costs.

We collect baskets through the summer at yardsales...(and even with CLOSE family

members we ask for the baskets back.) make cookies, smoke cheese and dipped

chocolate pretzels and everyone loves these gifts. We usually barter during the

farmers markets where we sell our nuts but my boyfriend hurt his leg and has

been on crutches and unable to attend the markets..

We sell homemade roasted nuts (in a commercial pralinator)with different flavors

like Hot butter Rum Walnuts, cinnamon pecans, cinnamon almonds, sweet and salty

cashews and almonds and cinnamon Hazelnuts.

Thanx Tressa

Washington State

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web

links.

pflamingo74058

I am also very interested in this, I have some homemade salsa to

barter with. A few of the knited boas, and some flip flops with the

front crocheted with fun fur.

Karen

> Is anybody intersted in batering this Christmas? We have a home

business where we make "specialty nuts" and we love to make gift

baskets of homemade gifts for family and friends. If anybody has a

jelly/jam, salsa, homemade wine, homemade crafts..bees wax candles, soy

candles, dish rags, scrubbers, knitted items, soaps, ornaments etc...it

woudl be really fun to create a group of barterers for these items then

everyone can give nice homemade crafts for friends and family...with

only shipping costs.

bobby/mika mosier

This would be so fun! I make custom CD holders for car visors, and would love to swap some for nuts! Our families are HUGE nut lovers (and they&#39;re nuts themselves but that&#39;s a whole nother topic lol!)

On 10/4/07, pflamingo74058[/b] <kflora@osufpp.org> wrote:

Karen

only shipping costs.

[/quote]

--
    Mika
    Visit my blog! Frugal, crafty, and whatever else comes to mind: www.frugalhappyhome.blogspot.com

D Meyer

I think this idea would be great count me in!
    Danielle

On 10/4/07, pflamingo74058[/b] <kflora@osufpp.org> wrote:

Karen

only shipping costs.

mem68

So sorry for your loss and keeping you in my prayers.
    I crochett blankets for kids and there is another one about doing tobaggons for the nursery. Email me privately is interested.
    [quote]
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:08 PM
    Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Christmas Bartering????

I just wanted to tell you that I think you have an awesome idea !
    I used to make just about everything and then my 5 year old daughter died after a car accident because of a botched 911 call. I

Jan Patterson

As this thread grows it is becoming harder and harder to track. Could

the list owner or someone maybe create a file of who has what items to

barter and then maybe everyone could put photos of their items in the

photo section with a link in the file to say where the photos are. Jan

who is interested in some of the stuff and is racking her brain to think

what she might trade in OK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast