homemade soft scrub

i looked and i have seen this receipe on the web site yetm so i thought i would post and maybe help someone out, 1/4 Cup Borax 1/2 Tsp lemon juice 1/2 Cup Murphy's Oil Soap Mine was really thick, so I added a little bit of water. I am sure you can play around with the recipe. i use this

soap, lemon, scum, recipe, water, play, bath, quick, forming, helps, love, clean, showers, sinks, tubs, site, yetm, thought, post, receipe, scrub, soft, looked, homemade, mine, thick, added, murphys, juice, borax

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default homemade soft scrub

i looked and i have seen this receipe on the web site yetm so i thought i would post and maybe help someone out,

1/4 Cup Borax
    1/2 Tsp lemon juice
    1/2 Cup Murphy's Oil Soap

Mine was really thick, so I added a little bit of water. I am sure you can play around
    with the recipe. i use this to clean my showers and bath tubs and sinks. the oil soap will keep the scum from forming so quick and the lemon helps cut the scum. try it and you will love it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bethaliz6894 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: homemade soft scrub

Is the lemon juice fresh or bottled?
    My MIL uses soft scrub like crazy, but it's a little expensive, so I thought I would give her this recipe.
    Thanks for sharing!