East Coast
    Blog Entries

Default Request for Support: Cancer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stbaldricks.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	4324 This one is personal for me, I know this kid, he's one of my sons best friends and he has pledged to Shave his head to stand in solidarity with kids fighting cancer, but more importantly, to raise money to find cures.

His goal is to raise $500 and he only has 4 days left.

Please help support him with a donation to the St. Baldrick's Foundation. This volunteer-driven charity funds more in childhood cancer research grants than any organization except the U.S. government.

Your gift will give hope to infants, children, teens and young adults fighting childhood cancers. So when I ask for your support, I'm really asking you to support these kids. Thank you!

Christian G. - A St. Baldricks Participant

Every bit helps! Let's show Christian that putting others ahead of yourself really makes a difference in this world. I am so proud of him, not too many teen guys are willing to shave their heads to raise money for kids fighting cancer.

Thank you to all of our Members and Guests who are willing to show some support!!!
    Creator & Designer of
    Budget101 Forums

Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Budget101 Done Digging CountryGrl21's Avatar
    in front of my computer Silly!
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Request for Support: Cancer

Hi Liss! I think it's wonderful that this boy is willing to shave his head to raise money for charity!! I made a small donation too and listed my name as a Budget101 member, I hope that's okay with you. I hope he reaches his goal!!
    ~* B101 Sistah *~