Amazing Scum Removing Cleaner

If you're looking for an Amazingly Effortless Scum removing cleaner recipe, look no further. This super simple, dirt cheap cleaner removes the scuzziest of grime without ANY elbow power- and what's better than that? It's Environmentally Friendly to boot! Read More: Article: Amazing Scum Removing

cleaner, scum, removing, article, amazing, power-, grime, elbow, environmentally, read, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=3791-amazing-scum-removing-cleaner, boot, friendly, removes, amazingly, effortless, recipe, dirt, cheap, simple, super, scuzziest

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Amazing Scum Removing Cleaner

If you're looking for an Amazingly Effortless Scum removing cleaner recipe, look no further. This super simple, dirt cheap cleaner removes the scuzziest of grime without ANY elbow power- and what's better than that? It's Environmentally Friendly to boot!

Read More: Article: Amazing Scum Removing Cleaner
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Liss. I'm definately trying this on the weekend when I have some time to get to cleaning the bathroom--this must be the worst chore around!!

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG thank you so much Liss, I used this on my DH's shower last night. It is always awful and he is supposed to clean it, but never does. I sprayed it down, and he comes in from work earlier, jumps straight in the shower within 30 minutes of my spraying it. I got him to wipe it down and all the nasty soap scum came off. This is my new favorite household cleaner.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Going to give this a try. I know that I asked a office cleaning crew how the kept the windows from streaking when they clean them. They said all they use is vinegar water with a drop or two of dawn in their bottles. The dawn cuts the grease film that makes windows streak.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow great idea! We have a lot of hard water deposits and such where we live ( smack in the middle of the desert in NM), would this solution cut those as well? I have such a time with that. Thanks

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh my Goodness - this Rocks!!! unbelievable how awesome this works!! and even works well in kitchen sink, stove, microwave. Its best if you can rinse with water before wiping, because it soaps and scums the cleaning rag

What's a Budget?
    Very small town in the sierra foothills of California
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have hard water that leaves spots on our car windows, I will have to try it on them too.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks, this works great!!!!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast