Article: Homemade Egg Roll and Won Ton Wrappers

How to make your own won ton and egg roll wrappers and other frugal inexpensive do it yourself make at home recipes that will save your family time and money Read More: Article: Homemade Egg Roll and Won Ton Wrappers

wrappers, roll, make, homemade, article, save, family, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=3789-homemade-egg-roll-and-won-ton-wrappers, recipes, read, money, time, inexpensive, frugal, home

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Homemade Egg Roll and Won Ton Wrappers

How to make your own won ton and egg roll wrappers and other frugal inexpensive do it yourself make at home recipes that will save your family time and money

Read More: Article: Homemade Egg Roll and Won Ton Wrappers
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love this idea!!! Will definitely be trying these this week! Thanks as always!!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Really !Making your own won-ton wrapper. You guys are great.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't eat eggs but these would work with a 1 teaspoon egg re-placer. Great idea! Thank you! ::goodOne

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I definitely will try this...I make homemade egg rolls and when I buy the wrappers, it's never the amount that suppose to be in the pkg....(21)...anywhere from 17-20....do you know how many egg roll wrappers this will make?..

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I made these wrappers, yesterday.....I was able to made 7 wrappers....however, I'm sure if I had an attachment for my kitchenaide to roll out dough, I would be able to produce more.....I got them as thin as I could using a rolling pin.....I made eggrolls with them and they tasted good....if they were thinner, they wouldn't have tasted as doughy.....I will be making these from now on instead of purchasing eggroll wrappers...

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've actually made these several times. I use my fondant rolling pin which is 6-7 inches long and can roll them quite thin. The only issues I've had (and its just because I try to roll them too tight) is they sometimes start to tear. As long as I don't roll too tight they come out perfect every time.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have any of you ever made lumpia? It is filipino egg rolls and the wrapper is much thinner and lighter than egg roll or won ton wrappers. I learned to make them more years ago than I care to admit I have lived. I made the wrappers also. I painted them onto a medium hot, dry, as in not oiled, surface, with a brush. They just dried. You didn't leave them to brown, removed them and rolled your lumpia. I haven't been able to find a recipe, even my filipino friends always buy their wrappers. They were very easy to make. Perhaps I will just have to start experimenting. I know it was just a flour and water combination with little else. I don't remember putting an egg in it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast