Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up New Feature: My Favorites

We wanted to make you aware of a lovely helpful feature called “My Favorites”
    You can save posts and threads that you want to read later and save them on your personal Favorites page here on Budget101.com

These favorites are saved to your Budget101 Username and are accessible on any computer or smartphone anywhere you like. They are not cookie based and won't disappear if you routinely clear your cookies to protect your online privacy. This means that if you are using Internet Explorer when you save your favorite and then access it later from your iphone, it will still be right where you left it, regardless of the device or browser you use to access it. Or if you are at work and you save a post to read later at home, it will still be there.

To save a post to your Favorites, simply click the “Add to my Favorites” button that appears under the post content. You can add as many posts & threads to your Favorites as you’d like.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	addfaves.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	4223

To Save your Favorite Threads to read later click on "Add to Favorites"

Name:	addfavethreads.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	4225

To view your Favorite Posts and Threads simply click on the "My Faves" in the green Navbar:

Name:	myfaves.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	4224

To Remove an item from your favorites list, simply click on the Name:  delete.png
Views: 37
Size:  2.9 KB image beside the favorites link.

Please note, saving an item to favorites is different from our Subscription option- which notifies you when you a new response/post has been made to a particular thread or post, via email or site notifications in your usercp.

We hope you enjoy this new feature!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Feature: My Favorites

Thank you for adding this feature Liss! Sometimes when I read an article or post at work the boss walks in and I have to close the screen. Now I can just add it to my favorites and read it at home. I don't feel like I'm missing out on the discussions anymore.