canning tomatoes

I have gone under the files and looked for a recipes for canning tomatoes. I want to use 2 qt jars, peel, cut tomatoes in 1/4 add salt and water if needed and vuala. But I can't find any recipes to tell me exactly how and how much of what. Do I add cold or hot water etc. I have gone into the files

250, cold, customers, family, files, hot, jars, needed, new york, point, recipes, salt, size, style, suggestions, times, tomatoes, water, yahoo, york, canning, found, http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48250/://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v9.php?o=us2226&cmp=yahoo&ctv=aprni&s=y&s2=em&b=50who, sell, pinpoint, melissa, suit, find, peel, looked, vuala

M F

Default canning tomatoes

I have gone under the files and looked for a recipes for canning tomatoes. I want to use 2 qt jars, peel, cut tomatoes in 1/4 add salt and water if needed and vuala. But I can't find any recipes to tell me exactly how and how much of what. Do I add cold or hot water etc. I have gone into the files and found nothing that would suit what I need. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,
    Melissa

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

armstrca

Default canning tomatoes

<SPAN class="525335512-24082007">Find recipes in the Blue Ball book. And it also tells you all the safety tips. You can pick it up inexpensively (a couple of dollars) by the canning supplies (I think). The book also tells you if you can can them using water bath or pressure methods and how long for either. It is the authority on canning.

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of M F
    Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 12:30 PM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com; ; preserving-food@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : canning tomatoes<SPAN class="525335512-24082007">
    <FONT face="Tahoma"><SPAN class="525335512-24082007">
    I have gone under the files and looked for a recipes for canning tomatoes. But I can't find any recipes to tell me exactly how and how much of what.
    Thank you,
    Melissa