HELP! Planning vacation again!

HELP! Planning vacation again!

Last year just me and my husband went from Florida to Virginia and back country hiked and camped for about a week and a half in the Shenandoah Mountains. Outside of camping, we stayed in motels twice. One was BEAUTIFULL with indoor heated pool, hot tub etc. We got it for 60 bucks cause they had a

stayed, cabins, park, north, week, camped, year, thinking, georgia, carolina, love, time, great, groceries.we, bought, kids, suggestions, appreciated, watch, town, secluded, hike, beauty, family, amusement, stuff, care, bike, kinda, swim, rooms, mountains, shenandoah, half, camping, motels, heated, pool, indoor, beautifull, hiked, country, vacation, planning, husband, back, virginia, florida, beautiul, state

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default HELP! Planning vacation again!

Last year just me and my husband went from Florida to Virginia and back country hiked and camped for about a week and a half in the Shenandoah Mountains. Outside of camping, we stayed in motels twice. One was BEAUTIFULL with indoor heated pool, hot tub etc. We got it for 60 bucks cause they had a leak in the front where you check in and it stunk. Ha, ha! Thing is, the office was totally seperate from the area where the rooms were. Just beautiul. We stayed in cabins twice. State park camped twice. We spent 1200. Car, rooms,cabins, fee to park,food, everything. Well, I bought groceries.We had a great time. This year....The kid's are going. We are only going to be gone a week. We are thinking maybe North Georgia, North Carolina or Tn. Looking more towards cabins. We don't care as much about if there is an amusement park in the town as we do being secluded with our family in beauty. We will hike and bike. Swim if possible. That kinda stuff. We don't watch tv but would love a hot tub. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HELP! Planning vacation again!

Anywhere in the Outer banks is absolutely beautiful, if you like the coastline. One drawback that I don't care for in NC state parks is that they Lock you in from 8 or 9pm till 6 am- so if you have an emergency you can't get out without calling a ranger and waiting around for them. Or, if you decide you'd like to go into town and don't get back before the gate is locked you have to walk down to your campsite and leave your car beside the road.
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HELP! Planning vacation again!

Thank you Liss. We actually live at the beach so We're kinda looking more towards a cabin in the mountains. And of course I want a good deal. And I'll get one. Just gotta get it figured out again this year.