Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-01-2012, 10:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
The Simpsons™: Tapped Out - Electronic Arts
The The Simpsons™: Tapped Out - Electronic Arts App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
Release Date: February 29, 2012
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! But who wants to read all this text on an iPhone screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
- You must have an Internet connection to play, so please make sure your device is connected.
© Game software © 2012 Electronic Arts Inc.* EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons TM and © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.