Thread: Ameriplan

michaelstaceywatson

Default Ameriplan

Has any one have any experience the a supplemental health insurance

company called Ameriplan?

Casey

Default Ameriplan

This is NOT an insurance plan. You become a member of a "discount" plan. You still pay all fees out of your pocket. Ameriplan is supposed to have co-ordinated with some dentists to offer you a discount if you belong to their plan. I heard a couple of people that joined this was thoroughly disappointed. I think it's probably not worth it, especially if you need anything more than a basic exam and cleaning. Make sure you check this out completely before joining. Casey

Maja Drouin

Default Ameriplan

I used to rep for Ameriplan, but cancelled my commitment. I think what they're offering is a great service, but the bad thing is that all the dental offices etc can pretty much decide on their own how much or how little discount they want to offer their clients, even though Ameriplan have a set of rules and regulations, the providers are not required to follow these.You can use Ameriplan in cunjunction with your regular insurance plan, but not very many providers allows you to do that..! A good thing is though that that you can use the plan unlimited.

<table><td>
    Alt i n. F Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

Stacey Watson

Default Ameriplan

Thanks for the reply. I am gathering info on the company because I thought about becoming a rep.

Maja Drouin <drouin_maja@yahoo.dk> wrote: I used to rep for Ameriplan, but cancelled my commitment. I think what they're offering is a great service, but the bad thing is that all the dental offices etc can pretty much decide on their own how much or how little discount they want to offer their clients, even though Ameriplan have a set of rules and regulations, the providers are not
    required to follow these.You can use Ameriplan in cunjunction with your regular insurance plan, but not very many providers allows you to do that..! A good thing is though that that you can use the plan unlimited.
    <TABLE> <TD>Alt i n. F Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

&#32;

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Beth Meurisse

Default Ameriplan

I was an RSD with Ameriplan for over 3 yrs.

michaelstaceywatson <michaelstaceywatson@yahoo.com> wrote: Has any one have any experience the a supplemental health insurance
    company called Ameriplan?

&#32;
    Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.