Urgent question.

My MIL put out in her garden what she thought was canteloupe. It wasn't. She ended up with these small orange melons. They smell sweet and similar to canteloupe. Does anyone know what they might be? Whatever they are she has a lot and has know idea what to do with them. Mary Moses Get a

200, 2000, black, color, discover, ended, garden, hey, idea, lot, normal, orange, peek, question, san, small, style, sweet, thought, tour, canteloupe, all-new, aol.com, http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=aolaof00020000000982, sneak, mary, moses, melons, smell, urgent, similar

mluckduck8@aol.com

Default Urgent question.

My MIL put out in her garden what she thought was canteloupe. It wasn't. She ended up with these small orange melons. They smell sweet and similar to canteloupe. Does anyone know what they might be? Whatever they are she has a lot and has know idea what to do with them.

Mary Moses

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

cardinalmomm@wmconnect.com

Default Urgent question.

<FONT FACE="arial,helvetica"><FONT SIZE="3" PTSIZE="12">Hello,
    My brother gardens alot, he asked-Is it orange skinned or orange fleshed? Or both? He says that some cantelopes are actually orange skinned.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff;" SIZE="3" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> hugs, Michelle<FONT COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff;" SIZE="3" PTSIZE="12" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

<P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT COLOR="#ff0080" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff;" SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.<FONT COLOR="#000080" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff;" SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

<FONT COLOR="#ff0080" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff;" SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">~Emory Austin

<FONT COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff;" SIZE="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">

<P ALIGN="LEFT">

melissa

Default Urgent question.

<h1>Garden plants - PlantFiles - your plant identification database</h1>
    I use this site alot of times when I don't have a clue! This is plantfiles.com & if that doesn't work try davesgarden.com. Good Luck!

&#32;
    Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

Liss

Default Urgent question.

<DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="625491321-07082007">They sound like Musk Melon to me, the look almost like cantaloupe, smell like cantaloupe and taste like Over-Ripe Cantaloupe. We cut them into chunks and froze them in Vacuum seal bags, the kids like to use them to make fruit smoothies, a handful of melon chunks, 1/2a banana and a couple frozen strawberries. Add a little OJ to thin as needed.
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="625491321-07082007">
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="625491321-07082007">Yummy!
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="625491321-07082007">

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mluckduck8@aol.com
    Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 6:06 PM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Urgent question.

<FONT id="role_document" face="Arial" size="2">

My MIL put out in her garden what she thought was canteloupe. It wasn't. She ended up with these small orange melons. They smell sweet and similar to canteloupe. Does anyone know what they might be? Whatever they are she has a lot and has know idea what to do with them.

<FONT lang="0" face="Arial" size="2" PTSIZE="10" FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Mary Moses