ISO Generic Printer Ink for Canon Printer- Budget101 Discussion List

cid:image001.jpg@01C7D5C5.956905B0 <font size="3" color="black" face="Verdana">12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;">My previous Canon printer was destroyed by bad generic ink so I switched to paying the high price for the name brand canon ink. I have been buying the canon ink from

200, bee, black, brand, canon, car, color, days, edition, face, family, free, ink, iso, payday, size, spa, today, window, generic, printer, price, virus, 12.0ptfont-familyverdanacolorwindowtext, 12.0ptfont-familyverdanacolorwindowtextmelissa, unable, found, 12.0ptfont-familyverdanacolorwindowtextthanks, place, afford, release, 269.11.2/931, 8/1/2007, 7.5.476, checked, message, outgoing, version, buying, amazon, paying, switched, 12.0ptfont-familyverdanacolorwindowtextmy, cidimage001.jpg@01c7d5c5.956905b0, previous, destroyed, saved, jumped, purchase

The Victors

Default ISO Generic Printer Ink for Canon Printer

[img]cid:image001.jpg@01C7D5C5.956905B0[/img]

<font size="3" color="black" face="Verdana">12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;">My previous Canon
    printer was destroyed by bad generic ink so I switched to paying the high price
    for the name brand canon ink. I have been buying the canon ink from Amazon
    and I had some saved in my cart until today (payday). When I just went to
    purchase it, it had jumped up over $10 in price! In only 3 days! I
    am unable to afford the name brand ink so I am looking for a very good place to
    get generic ink.
    <font size="3" color="black" face="Verdana">12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;">
    <font size="3" color="black" face="Verdana">12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;">Thanks!
    <font size="3" color="black" face="Verdana">12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;">
    <font size="3" color="black" face="Verdana">12.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:windowtext;">Melissa

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.2/931 - Release Date: 8/1/2007 4:53 PM

Chris

do you have a walgreens in your area some of the stores are doing

refills for 10 for black and 15 for color might want to check that

out.

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "The Victors" <dvictor1@...> wrote:

>

>

>

> My previous Canon printer was destroyed by bad generic ink so I

switched to

> paying the high price for the name brand canon ink. I have been

buying the

> canon ink from Amazon and I had some saved in my cart until today

(payday).

> When I just went to purchase it, it had jumped up over $10 in

price! In

> only 3 days! I am unable to afford the name brand ink so I am

looking for a

> very good place to get generic ink.

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

>

>

> Melissa

>

>

> No virus found in this outgoing message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.2/931 - Release Date:

8/1/2007

> 4:53 PM

>

Maja Drouin

Iorder online at 123inkjet.com they always have great deals and when you order for a certain amount you usually get free shipping. Also a tip, register at Jellyfish.com and get cash back on your purchase,thats what I did and got a cashback check for like $15.

&#32;

<table><td>
    Alt i n. F Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

Diane Gesicki

I have ordered for 123inkjet for a few years now and love it! Very quick delivery and not have had a problem with any of my orders.

Maja Drouin <drouin_maja@yahoo.dk> wrote: Iorder online at 123inkjet.com they always have great deals and when you order for a certain amount you usually get free shipping. Also a tip, register at Jellyfish.com and get cash back on your purchase,thats what I did and got a cashback check for like $15.
    <TABLE> <TD>Alt i n. F Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

<FONT face="verdana" color="#a040ff" size="3">Diane in IL

<FONT face="Verdana" color="#a040ff" size="3">Mom to Caitlyn, Coutney & Kristen

<FONT face="Verdana" color="#a040ff" size="3">DH Scott and Lab Lucy!

<FONT face="Verdana" color="#a040ff" size="3">