Go see a pharmacist.. or call one. My father is a Pharmacist in NY (I live in RI). It MAY be the same pill by antoher manufacturer... u also may be allergic to the coating. My Father would RATHER have someone call and check. I have done it myself.

<span style="font-family: courier;color: rgb(127, 0, 127);font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-family: arial;">Doggie Hugs,

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!