Cheap date night- Budget Vacations & Frugal Date Ideas

My husband and I usually rent a movie at red box, have our parents watch the kids for the night and have a night in. We can share a box of ice cream and cookies with each other and just cuddle on the couch. How is that for cheap?

night, cheap, cream, cookies, couch, share, cuddle, kids, rent, husband, date, movie, watch, parents

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cheap date night

My husband and I usually rent a movie at red box, have our parents watch the kids for the night and have a night in. We can share a box of ice cream and cookies with each other and just cuddle on the couch. How is that for cheap?

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cheap date night

We do the same thing except we don't rent a movie. We regularly hook our laptop up to the TV and stream movies and television shows from Hulu

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cheap date night

Amazon Prime membership has saved me lots on shipping, free Kindle books and movies for my husband and I to watch. We can have our weekly date night watching movies at home (cheaper than Redbox if you watch more than one per week), great for gift buys - and if something is on your wish list, they notify you when the price drops, plus under "manage my Kindle" there are lots of free books - many can be shared at no cost with others)