Ladies Only- Budget101 Discussion List

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs

bought, cases, coupons, cup, cvs, don, ear, hey, huge, kotex, ladies, las, october, packs, pocket, price, purchase, sale, tampons, thing, extrabucks, back, coupon, $5.98, anymore, monique, euclid, don&39t, lived, give, $2.99, $1/2, gave, $4.98

Thread: Ladies Only

Monique Burkes

Default Ladies Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don't have a huge need for them anymore.

--
    Monique
    Euclid, OH

Jenn Custer

Default Ladies Only

<DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="869222719-01082007"><FONT face="Courier New" color="#0000ff" size="5">I live near u. I live in pa
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="869222719-01082007"><FONT face="Courier New" color="#0000ff" size="5">
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="869222719-01082007"><FONT face="Courier New" color="#0000ff" size="5">Jenn

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes
    Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:29 PM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don't have a huge need for them anymore. <BR clear="all">
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH

Gail Moncivais

Default Ladies Only

Hi Jenn I live in North east PA. Scranton Area
    Gail
    Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote: <div dir="ltr" align="left"><span class="869222719-01082007"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5">I live near u. I live in pa <div dir="ltr" align="left"><span class="869222719-01082007"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5"> <div dir="ltr" align="left"><span class="869222719-01082007"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5">Jenn
    <div class="OutlookMessageHeader" dir="ltr" align="left" lang="en-us"> <hr tabindex="-1"> <font face="Tahoma" size="2">From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes
    Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really
    don't have a huge need for them anymore.
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH [/quote]

&#32;
    Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

Bonnie Sweeney

Default Ladies Only

Hey Gail, We’re neighbors……I’m
    in Bloomsburg!

Bonnie

[mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
    Of
    Gail Moncivais

Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007
    4:00 PM

Subject: RE: Budget101.com :
    Ladies Only

Hi Jenn I
    live in North east PA. Scranton
    Area

Gail

<span style="font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;">Jenn Custer
    <custerfam@verizon.net>
    wrote:
    <blockquote style="border-left:solid #1010FF 1.0pt;">

<font size="5" color="blue" face="Courier New">18.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";color:blue;">I live near
    u. I live in pa

<font size="5" color="blue" face="Courier New">18.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";color:blue;">Jenn

Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes

Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007
    2:29 PM

Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies
    Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of
    Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever
    you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the
    Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket
    (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use
    on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I
    really don't have a huge need for them anymore.

--

Monique

Euclid, OH

[/quote]

<hr size="1" width="100%" align="center">

Need a vacation? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http:/travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNl YwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ--">Get
    great deals to amazing places </a>on Yahoo! Travel.

Michelle Belt

Default Ladies Only

I am in Bethlehem...Cool deal !!!
    Michelle in PA

On 8/9/07, Gail Moncivais[/b] <laywomen55@yahoo.com> wrote:

Gail
    Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote:<blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255);">
    <div dir="ltr" align="left"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5">I live near u. I live in pa <div dir="ltr" align="left">
    <font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5"> <div dir="ltr" align="left"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5">Jenn

<div dir="ltr" align="left" lang="en-us"> <hr> <font face="Tahoma" size="2">From: Budget101_@yahoogro<a href="http://u...w">ups.com</a> [mailto:
    Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes

To: Budget101_@yahoogro<a href="http://u...w">ups.com</a>
    Subject: <a href="http://Budget101.com" target="_blank">
    Budget101.com</a> : Ladies Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really
    don&#39;t have a huge need for them anymore.
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH [/quote]

Need a vacation? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http://travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNl YwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ--" target="_blank">
    Get great deals to amazing places </a>on Yahoo! Travel.

[/quote]

--
    Michelle and Stephen in PA
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don&#39;t matter and those who matter don&#39;t mind !

Gail Moncivais

Default Ladies Only

Hii Bonnie Sorry I have not had time to respond. I spent most of yesterday at my sons house with the two grandboys. they can be a hand full. Talk to you soon. Gail

Bonnie Sweeney <bsweeney04@verizon.net> wrote: <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Hey Gail, We’re neighbors……I’m in Bloomsburg! <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Bonnie <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;font-weight: bold;">From:<font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;"> Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] <span style="font-weight: bold;">On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Hi Jenn I live in North east PA. Scranton Area
    Gail
    <span style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;">Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote: <blockquote style="border-left: 1pt solid rgb(16, 16, 255);"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="blue" face="Courier New" size="5"> 18pt;font-family: "Courier
    New";color: blue;">I live near u. I live in pa
    <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="blue" face="Courier New" size="5"> 18pt;font-family: "Courier New";color: blue;">Jenn <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;font-weight: bold;">From:<font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;"> Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] <span style="font-weight: bold;">On Behalf Of Monique Burkes
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:29 PM
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next
    purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don't have a huge need for them anymore.
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH [/quote] <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr align="center" size="1" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. [/quote]

&#32;
    Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Beth Myers

Default Ladies Only

I am in York, PA. Just south of Harrisburg.

Gail Moncivais <laywomen55@yahoo.com> wrote: Hii Bonnie Sorry I have not had time to respond. I spent most of yesterday at my sons house with the two grandboys. they can be a hand full. Talk to you soon. Gail

Bonnie Sweeney <bsweeney04@verizon.net> wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE class="replbq" style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(16,16,255) 2px solid;"> <DIV class="Section1"> <DIV class="MsoNormal">Hey Gail, We’re neighbors……I’m in Bloomsburg! <DIV class="MsoNormal">Bonnie <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <DIV class="MsoNormal">From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais
    Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <DIV id="ygrp-msg"> Hi Jenn I live in North east PA. <ST1><ST1>Scranton</ST1></ST1> Area
    Gail
    <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;FONT-STYLE: italic;">Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(16,16,255) 1pt solid;"><!-- Network content
    --> <DIV class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Courier New" color="blue" size="5"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt;COLOR: blue;FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New';">I live near u. I live in pa <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <DIV class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Courier New" color="blue" size="5"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt;COLOR: blue;FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New';">Jenn <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <DIV class="MsoNormal"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY:
    Tahoma;">From:
    Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes
    Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <DIV class="MsoNormal">Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2
    packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don't have a huge need for them anymore. <BR clear="all">
    --
    Monique
    <ST1><ST1>Euclid</ST1>, <ST1>OH</ST1></ST1> <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <HR align="center" width="100%" SIZE="1"> <DIV class="MsoNormal">Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
    Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.

&#32;
    Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Bonnie Sweeney

Default Ladies Only

No Problem, Gail, hope you had a nice
    visit!

Bonnie

Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais

Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:08
    PM

Ladies Only

Hii
    Bonnie Sorry I have not had time to respond. I spent most of yesterday at
    my sons house with the two grandboys. they can be a hand full. Talk
    to you soon. Gail

<span style="font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;">Bonnie Sweeney
    <bsweeney04@verizon.net>
    wrote:

Hey Gail, We’re
    neighbors……I’m in Bloomsburg!

Bonnie

Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais

Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ladies Only

Gail

<span style="font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;">Jenn Custer
    <custerfam@verizon.net>
    wrote:

<font size="5" color="blue" face="Courier New ;color: blue;">I live near u. I live in pa

<font size="5" color="blue" face="Courier New">18.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";color:blue;">Jenn

Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007
    2:29 PM

Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies
    Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of
    Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever
    you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the
    Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket
    (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use
    on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I
    really don't have a huge need for them anymore.

--

Monique

Euclid, OH

[/quote]

Need a vacation? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http:/travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNl YwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ--">Get
    great deals to amazing places </a>on Yahoo! Travel.

[/quote]

Be a better Heartthrob. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48255/*http:/answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2N TQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN 0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545433">Get
    better relationship answers </a>from someone who knows.

Michelle Belt

Default Ladies Only

wow we are all close...LOL
    Michelle in PA

On 8/12/07, Beth Myers[/b] <creativebeth@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am in York, PA. Just south of Harrisburg.

Gail Moncivais <laywomen55@yahoo.com> wrote: <blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255);">
    Hii Bonnie Sorry I have not had time to respond. I spent most of yesterday at my sons house with the two grandboys. they can be a hand full. Talk to you soon. Gail

Bonnie Sweeney <<a href="/group/Budget101_/post?postID=dueB4pe59L4AhWCHH0iu0PA4MkYi3K2YJOVDXZ fG0kyyYnquu6CCZGn0WbJLsJuSY2UKQ7-yBlDbeXsW6QM">
    bsweeney04@verizon.net</a>>
    wrote: <blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255);"> <font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;color: navy;font-family: Arial;">
    Hey Gail, We're neighbors……I'm in Bloomsburg! <font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;color: navy;font-family: Arial;">Bonnie <font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2">
    10pt;color: navy;font-family: Arial;"> <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr align="center" size="2" width="100%">
    <font face="Tahoma" size="2"><span style="font-weight: bold;font-size: 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;">From:<font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;">
    Budget101_@yahoogro<a href="http://u...w">ups.com</a>
    [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] <span style="font-weight: bold;">On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:00 PM
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">To: Budget101_@yahoogro<a href="http://ups.com" target="_blank">
    ups.com</a>
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Ladies Only
    <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Hi Jenn I live in North east PA. Scranton Area

Gail
    <span style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;">Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote: <blockquote style="border-left: 1pt solid rgb(16, 16, 255);">
    <font color="blue" face="Courier New" size="5"> 18pt;color: blue;">I live near u. I live in pa <font face="Times New Roman" size="3">
    12pt;"> <font color="blue" face="Courier New" size="5"> 18pt;color: blue;">Jenn <font face="Times New Roman" size="3">
    12pt;"> <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr align="center" size="2" width="100%">
    <font face="Tahoma" size="2"><span style="font-weight: bold;font-size: 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;">From:<font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;">
    Budget101_@yahoogro<a href="http://u...w">ups.com</a> [mailto:<a href="/group/Budget101_/post?postID=Bx6sd2Co_7wFICt3FRsBPdm0WbTXsxx0v2yEz8 M5-d6q6IN8rZaWrBg905SItE0zqBWa" target="_blank">
    Budget101_</a>@yahoogroups.com] <span style="font-weight: bold;">On Behalf Of Monique Burkes

<span style="font-weight: bold;">To: Budget101_@yahoogro<a href="http://u...w">ups.com</a>
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">
    Subject:
    Budget101.com : Ladies Only <font face="Times New Roman" size="3">
    12pt;">Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2
    packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don&#39;t have a huge need for them anymore.
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH [/quote] <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">
    <div style="text-align: center;" align="center"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr align="center" size="1" width="100%"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3">
    12pt;">Need a vacation? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http:/travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNl YwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ--" target="_blank">
    Get great deals to amazing places </a>on Yahoo! Travel. [/quote]
    Be a better Heartthrob. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48255/*http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2N TQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN 0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545433" target="_blank">
    Get better relationship answers </a>from someone who knows.
    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. [/quote]

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48253/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC" target="_blank">
    Internet in your pocket:</a> mail, news, photos more.

[/quote]

--
    Michelle and Stephen in PA
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don&#39;t matter and those who matter don&#39;t mind !

Gail Moncivais

Default Ladies Only

Hi Bonnie I know were York is, I have been through there a few times. The last time was when we took my sons to the airport in Baltimore to take a flight to Texas. I rarely go down that way but Know the Harly Davidson factory is down there, and so is a pain clinic my sister went to for six weeks. I know realize it is a small world. I am a single mom of three children, all grown and out of the house. I have certificates from technical schools in both wedding planning and medical records/medical secretary. It is hard to find jobs around here as I am a veteran (80% disabled) and I use the VA hospital as my primary source of medical care. The employers around here do not want to hire someone who will have to disappear for half a day just to see a doctor. Oh well I do work one day a week at an auto auction house, as a block clerk. It can be boring and exciting at the same
    time. I no longer have to use anything my plumbing was removed over 15 years ago after I developed fibroids and could not stop bleeding. So they removed everything. Hope you have a great week. Gail

&#32;
    Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Gail Moncivais

Default Ladies Only

Hi Bonnie
    I spend a lot of time there as neither my son or daughter-in-law drive and they work some ways away from were they live. I live about 4 miles from them and it is just far enough that I have to drive to go there.

The boys had a sleep over at my house last night. I share my home with my daughter-in-law's mother and her younger brother. So the boys were not just my responsibility. Xavier is four and a little chatter box. Elijah is 2 and he is mister quiet except when it comes to going to bed. I had to rock him to get him to go to sleep. There mom and dad do not ask us to watch them over night very often and they need some alone time. So we watched them.

We took them home around 11 a.m. so they were happy to be home. I am taking some quiet time before I have to take John to work for 4 P.M. so I am trying to play catch up on my e-mails.
    Talk to you soon. Gail

Bonnie Sweeney <bsweeney04@verizon.net> wrote: <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">No Problem, Gail, hope you had a nice visit! <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Bonnie <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;font-weight: bold;">From:<font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;"> Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] <span style="font-weight: bold;">On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:08 PM
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Ladies
    Only <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Hii Bonnie Sorry I have not had time to respond. I spent most of yesterday at my sons house with the two grandboys. they can be a hand full. Talk to you soon. Gail

<span style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;">Bonnie Sweeney <bsweeney04@verizon.net> wrote: <blockquote style="border-left: 1pt solid rgb(16, 16, 255);"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Hey Gail, We’re neighbors……I’m in
    Bloomsburg! <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Bonnie <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;font-weight: bold;">From:<font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;"> Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] <span style="font-weight: bold;">On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:00 PM
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Hi Jenn I live in North east PA. Scranton Area
    Gail
    <span style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;">Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote: <blockquote style="border-left: 1pt solid rgb(16, 16, 255);"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="blue" face="Courier New ;color: blue;" size="5"> 18pt;color: blue;">I live near u. I live in pa <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="blue" face="Courier New" size="5"> 18pt;font-family: "Courier New";color: blue;">Jenn <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;font-weight: bold;">From:<font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;"> Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] <span style="font-weight: bold;">On Behalf Of Monique Burkes
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I
    have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don't have a huge need for them anymore.
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH [/quote] <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">
    <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr align="center" size="1" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. [/quote] <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr align="center" size="1" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. [/quote]

&#32;
    Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.

Bonnie Sweeney

Default Ladies Only

Hi Gail and everyone! I’m not
    sure if I ever sent an intro so here goes….

I’m Bonnie in Pa., age 47, happily married for
    26yrs. We have one daughter, 23, who’s currently living in Boston, and 2 mini
    dachshunds and 1 cat who are still living at home!

I owned and ran a video store for the last
    9 years until a few weeks ago when I Sold It! Yay!

I’m finally home again, and very
    happy to be here! I joined the group to steal everyone’s ideas on
    saving money so I don’t have to go back to work.

Wish me luck!

Bonnie

12.0pt;color:

Gail Moncivais

Default Ladies Only

Hi Bonnie
    Where in PA are you. I live in North East PA in Scranton. I am trying to put together e-mail list from the site of those of us who live in PA so we can correspond off list. Never fear I would never contact you unless i needed to. I don't send a lot of junk through e-mail unless I am sure you would like it or it is of interest to you. I know you are trying to find ways to cut corners which is why I joined this group to. So welcome and hope you find what you are looking for.
    If you have any questions of any one on the group just ask. Gail Scranton PA

Bonnie Sweeney <bsweeney04@verizon.net> wrote: <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Hi Gail and everyone! I’m not sure if I ever sent an intro so here goes…. <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">I’m Bonnie in Pa., age 47, happily married for 26yrs. We have one daughter, 23, who’s currently living in Boston, and 2 mini dachshunds and 1 cat who are still living at home! <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color:
    navy;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">I owned and ran a video store for the last 9 years until a few weeks ago when I Sold It! Yay! <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">I’m finally home again, and very happy to be here! I joined the group to steal everyone’s ideas on saving money so I don’t have to go back to work. <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Wish me luck! <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Bonnie <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="white" face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;color: [/quote]

&#32;
    Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

vicky miller

Default Ladies Only

hi im from pa also small town st. marys
    [quote]
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 11:41 AM
    Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Into and hello to Gail

Hi Bonnie
    Where in PA are you. I live in North East PA in Scranton. I am trying to put together e-mail list from the site of those of us who live in PA so we can correspond off list. Never fear I would never contact you unless i needed to. I don't send a lot of junk through e-mail unless I am sure you would like it or it is of interest to you. I know you are trying to find ways to cut corners which is why I joined this group to. So welcome and hope you find what you are looking for.
    If you have any questions of any one on the group just ask. Gail Scranton PA

Bonnie Sweeney <bsweeney04@verizon.net> wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="replbq" style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(16,16,255) 2px solid;">

<DIV class="Section1">
    <DIV class="MsoNormal">Hi Gail and everyone! I’m not sure if I ever sent an intro so here goes….
    <DIV class="MsoNormal">I’m Bonnie in <ST1><ST1>Pa.</ST1></ST1>, age 47, happily married for 26yrs. We have one daughter, 23, who’s currently living in <ST1><ST1>Boston</ST1></ST1>, and 2 mini dachshunds and 1 cat who are still living at home!
    <DIV class="MsoNormal">
    <DIV class="MsoNormal">I owned and ran a video store for the last 9 years until a few weeks ago when I Sold It! Yay!
    <DIV class="MsoNormal">I’m finally home again, and very happy to be here! I joined the group to steal everyone’s ideas on saving money so I don’t have to go back to work.
    <DIV class="MsoNormal">
    <DIV class="MsoNormal">Wish me luck!
    <DIV class="MsoNormal">Bonnie
    <DIV class="MsoNormal">

<DIV class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" color="white" size="3"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;COLOR:

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Bonnie Sweeney

Default Ladies Only

Hey Gail,

I’m also in northeast Pa, just
    outside of Bloomsburg.

Bonnie

Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007
    11:42 AM

Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Into
    and hello to Gail

<p class="MsoNormal" align="center" style="text-align:center;">Hi Bonnie

Where in PA are you. I live in North East PA in Scranton. I am trying to put together
    e-mail list from the site of those of us who live in PA so we can correspond
    off list. Never fear I would never contact you unless i needed to.
    I don't send a lot of junk through e-mail unless I am sure you would like it or
    it is of interest to you. I know you are trying to find ways to cut
    corners which is why I joined this group to. So welcome and hope
    you find what you are looking for.

If you have any questions of any one on the group just ask. Gail
    Scranton PA

[/quote]

Check out fun <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http:/search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids &cs=bz">summer
    activities for kids.</a>