Ladies Only

Ladies Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs

bought, cases, coupons, cup, cvs, don, ear, hey, huge, kotex, ladies, las, october, packs, pocket, price, purchase, sale, tampons, thing, extrabucks, back, coupon, $5.98, anymore, monique, euclid, don&39t, lived, give, $2.99, $1/2, gave, $4.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Only

Monique Burkes

Default Ladies Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don't have a huge need for them anymore.

--
    Monique
    Euclid, OH

Jenn Custer

Default Ladies Only

<DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="869222719-01082007"><FONT face="Courier New" color="#0000ff" size="5">I live near u. I live in pa
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="869222719-01082007"><FONT face="Courier New" color="#0000ff" size="5">
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="869222719-01082007"><FONT face="Courier New" color="#0000ff" size="5">Jenn

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes
    Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:29 PM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don't have a huge need for them anymore. <BR clear="all">
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH

Gail Moncivais

Default Ladies Only

Hi Jenn I live in North east PA. Scranton Area
    Gail
    Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote: <div dir="ltr" align="left"><span class="869222719-01082007"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5">I live near u. I live in pa <div dir="ltr" align="left"><span class="869222719-01082007"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5"> <div dir="ltr" align="left"><span class="869222719-01082007"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5">Jenn
    <div class="OutlookMessageHeader" dir="ltr" align="left" lang="en-us"> <hr tabindex="-1"> <font face="Tahoma" size="2">From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes
    Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really
    don't have a huge need for them anymore.
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH [/quote]

&#32;
    Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

Bonnie Sweeney

Default Ladies Only

Hey Gail, We’re neighbors……I’m
    in Bloomsburg!

Bonnie

[mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
    Of
    Gail Moncivais

Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007
    4:00 PM

Subject: RE: Budget101.com :
    Ladies Only

Hi Jenn I
    live in North east PA. Scranton
    Area

Gail

<span style="font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;">Jenn Custer
    <custerfam@verizon.net>
    wrote:
    <blockquote style="border-left:solid #1010FF 1.0pt;">

<font size="5" color="blue" face="Courier New">18.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";color:blue;">I live near
    u. I live in pa

<font size="5" color="blue" face="Courier New">18.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";color:blue;">Jenn

Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes

Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007
    2:29 PM

Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies
    Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of
    Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever
    you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the
    Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket
    (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use
    on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I
    really don't have a huge need for them anymore.

--

Monique

Euclid, OH

[/quote]

<hr size="1" width="100%" align="center">

Need a vacation? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http:/travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNl YwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ--">Get
    great deals to amazing places </a>on Yahoo! Travel.

Michelle Belt

Default Ladies Only

I am in Bethlehem...Cool deal !!!
    Michelle in PA

On 8/9/07, Gail Moncivais[/b] <laywomen55@yahoo.com> wrote:

Gail
    Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote:<blockquote style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255);">
    <div dir="ltr" align="left"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5">I live near u. I live in pa <div dir="ltr" align="left">
    <font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5"> <div dir="ltr" align="left"><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New" size="5">Jenn

<div dir="ltr" align="left" lang="en-us"> <hr> <font face="Tahoma" size="2">From: Budget101_@yahoogro<a href="http://u...w">ups.com</a> [mailto:
    Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes

To: Budget101_@yahoogro<a href="http://u...w">ups.com</a>
    Subject: <a href="http://Budget101.com" target="_blank">
    Budget101.com</a> : Ladies Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really
    don&#39;t have a huge need for them anymore.
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH [/quote]

Need a vacation? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http://travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNl YwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ--" target="_blank">
    Get great deals to amazing places </a>on Yahoo! Travel.

[/quote]

--
    Michelle and Stephen in PA
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don&#39;t matter and those who matter don&#39;t mind !

Gail Moncivais

Default Ladies Only

Hii Bonnie Sorry I have not had time to respond. I spent most of yesterday at my sons house with the two grandboys. they can be a hand full. Talk to you soon. Gail

Bonnie Sweeney <bsweeney04@verizon.net> wrote: <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Hey Gail, We’re neighbors……I’m in Bloomsburg! <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;">Bonnie <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Arial;color: navy;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;font-weight: bold;">From:<font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;"> Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] <span style="font-weight: bold;">On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Hi Jenn I live in North east PA. Scranton Area
    Gail
    <span style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;">Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote: <blockquote style="border-left: 1pt solid rgb(16, 16, 255);"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="blue" face="Courier New" size="5"> 18pt;font-family: "Courier
    New";color: blue;">I live near u. I live in pa
    <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font color="blue" face="Courier New" size="5"> 18pt;font-family: "Courier New";color: blue;">Jenn <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;font-weight: bold;">From:<font face="Tahoma" size="2"> 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;"> Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] <span style="font-weight: bold;">On Behalf Of Monique Burkes
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:29 PM
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next
    purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don't have a huge need for them anymore.
    --
    Monique
    Euclid, OH [/quote] <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;"> <hr align="center" size="1" width="100%"> <div class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> 12pt;">Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. [/quote]

&#32;
    Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Beth Myers

Default Ladies Only

I am in York, PA. Just south of Harrisburg.

Gail Moncivais <laywomen55@yahoo.com> wrote: Hii Bonnie Sorry I have not had time to respond. I spent most of yesterday at my sons house with the two grandboys. they can be a hand full. Talk to you soon. Gail

Bonnie Sweeney <bsweeney04@verizon.net> wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE class="replbq" style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(16,16,255) 2px solid;"> <DIV class="Section1"> <DIV class="MsoNormal">Hey Gail, We’re neighbors……I’m in Bloomsburg! <DIV class="MsoNormal">Bonnie <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <DIV class="MsoNormal">From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais
    Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <DIV id="ygrp-msg"> Hi Jenn I live in North east PA. <ST1><ST1>Scranton</ST1></ST1> Area
    Gail
    <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;FONT-STYLE: italic;">Jenn Custer <custerfam@verizon.net> wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(16,16,255) 1pt solid;"><!-- Network content
    --> <DIV class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Courier New" color="blue" size="5"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt;COLOR: blue;FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New';">I live near u. I live in pa <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <DIV class="MsoNormal"><FONT face="Courier New" color="blue" size="5"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt;COLOR: blue;FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New';">Jenn <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <DIV class="MsoNormal"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY:
    Tahoma;">From:
    Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Monique Burkes
    Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies Only <DIV class="MsoNormal">Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket (after the coupon), I got 2
    packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I really don't have a huge need for them anymore. <BR clear="all">
    --
    Monique
    <ST1><ST1>Euclid</ST1>, <ST1>OH</ST1></ST1> <DIV class="MsoNormal"> <HR align="center" width="100%" SIZE="1"> <DIV class="MsoNormal">Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
    Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.

&#32;
    Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Bonnie Sweeney

Default Ladies Only

No Problem, Gail, hope you had a nice
    visit!

Bonnie

Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais

Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:08
    PM

Ladies Only

Hii
    Bonnie Sorry I have not had time to respond. I spent most of yesterday at
    my sons house with the two grandboys. they can be a hand full. Talk
    to you soon. Gail

<span style="font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;">Bonnie Sweeney
    <bsweeney04@verizon.net>
    wrote:

Hey Gail, We’re
    neighbors……I’m in Bloomsburg!

Bonnie

Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gail Moncivais

Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ladies Only

Gail

<span style="font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;">Jenn Custer
    <custerfam@verizon.net>
    wrote:

<font size="5" color="blue" face="Courier New ;color: blue;">I live near u. I live in pa

<font size="5" color="blue" face="Courier New">18.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";color:blue;">Jenn

Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007
    2:29 PM

Subject: Budget101.com : Ladies
    Only

Last October CVS had the best sale ever. I have 2 cases of
    Kotex. If any of you lived near me I would give you some. Whatever
    you bought they gave you back the same price in extrabucks. I think the
    Kotex were $2.99 and I had $1/2 coupons. So for $4.98 out of pocket
    (after the coupon), I got 2 packs of Kotex and $5.98 back in extrabucks to use
    on my next purchase. Same thing for tampons. But, since I use the cup I
    really don't have a huge need for them anymore.

--

Monique

Euclid, OH

[/quote]

Need a vacation? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http:/travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFhN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNl YwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ--">Get
    great deals to amazing places </a>on Yahoo! Travel.

[/quote]

Be a better Heartthrob. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48255/*http:/answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2N TQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN 0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545433">Get
    better relationship answers </a>from someone who knows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast