Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-08-2012, 07:30 PM #1
Dulera Prescription Saving ~ Save up to $75 on 12 Monthly Presciptions
Expires 12/31/2012.** The only way i could find to get the card was to:
- *click on “get savings card”
- *then the next page down til you see “get savings card” and click on it again
- and then the third page “get Savings Card” again
- *answer if this is for your minor child or not
- then the next page “agree” and continue, then answer the questions.
- then next page answer “yes”
- answer yes if you want info on the next page and submit
- then complete the form and submit.
Prescription Saving Card
Printable Coupons are generally available for 5 days or less.
This Coupon has been added to the Budget101 Complete Coupon Database!
By Liss in forum vBCms CommentsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2014, 09:54 AM
By dealfindingmom in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:50 AM
By JoAnn in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2009, 08:48 PM
By mamabyrd in forum Frugal SavingsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:25 AM
By Savin' Moola in forum Frugal SavingsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2006, 06:24 PM