Save 35% on Popchips; a healthier, tastier way to snack. Shop flavors like barbeque, original, chili lime, sweet potato or the six-flavor variety pack. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the Deal of the Day with Subscribe & Save, bringing your total savings to 50%.Expires Jan 28, 2012

View the Deal Now