Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-18-2007, 01:49 PM #1KellyGuest
BABY WIPES- more uses thean just the obvious....
1. STAIN REMOVAL- is one of the secret powers of baby wipes. Keep a
few baby wipes in a Ziploc bag to remove coffee stains or pull
spilled juice out of a carpet.
A bargin shopper told me she keeps wipes in her purse. If she spots
a stained shirt on clearance rack, she attempts to remove the stain
in the store and usually comes away with a steal of a deal.
2. AVOID A COLD- wash your hands with baby wipes after shaking hands,
sneezing in your hand, coughing, etc. This way you are not spreading
3.SOOTHING SUNBURN- put on shoulders to stop hot and itchy feeling.
Baby wipes have ALOE in them so they are great for sunburn, cracked
skin, and small cuts.
4.CLEAN LEATHER- U use baby wipes to clean my leather seats in my car.
5. SHOESHINE- need a quick shoeshine? use a baby wipe!
6. REMOVING MAKEUP- The gentle wipesa particularly useful for taking
7.KEYBOARD- use compressed air to remove the dust and a baby wipe to
clean your keyboard.
8. CAMPING- use to take a sponge bath and freshen up since there are
no showers around and you wont stink!
9.DUST CLOTHS- some of the better brands of baby wipes can even be
laundered and reused as dust cloths.
10. ALWAYS REMEMBER BABY WIPES A MANY THINGS, BUT THEY ARE NOT
By email@example.com in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2003, 02:48 PM