Introducing...

Hello, I am new to this site and am looking forward to plunging right in. We desparately need to be saving and paying down debt. My first area of attack will definitely be the grocery budget. Areas that will be of interest to me will largely be in that area but I will also be looking at everything

area, largely, areas, interest, merodeo, eventually, budget, desparately, forward, plunging, saving, paying, attack, site, introducing, debt, grocery

Thread: Introducing...

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Introducing...

Hello, I am new to this site and am looking forward to plunging right in. We desparately need to be saving and paying down debt. My first area of attack will definitely be the grocery budget. Areas that will be of interest to me will largely be in that area but I will also be looking at everything else eventually. Many thanks to all who have gone before me!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Introducing...

Hello and welcome Smammy! If you're looking to save money, especially on your grocery budget, you're in the right place. Best wishes.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Introducing...

Quote Originally Posted by Smammy View Post
    Hello, I am new to this site and am looking forward to plunging right in. We desparately need to be saving and paying down debt. My first area of attack will definitely be the grocery budget. Areas that will be of interest to me will largely be in that area but I will also be looking at everything else eventually. Many thanks to all who have gone before me!

If you're looking to save money, especially on your grocery budget, you're in the right place. Best wishes.