Thread: 25 cent meals

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 25 cent meals

ok, so this book is 100 years old and the price of food is nowhere this cheap or evey will be again, however, the food listed in this ebook was cheap back then and still not terribly expensive to this day.

some of the ideas are good. like molasses on rice. i always use sugar but never thought to use anything else sweet.

Amazon.com: Twenty-Five Cent Dinners for Families of Six eBook: Juliet Corson: Kindle Store

remember, you dont need a kindle to read the ebooks, you can download the ap to your smart phone or computer.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bethaliz6894 For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 25 cent meals

I am going to *have* to download an app for PC when we get a new computer! (We're currently using an almost-boat-anchor that basically gives us notepad and interent access. We don't need *much* more, but...)

I have just learned in the past week or so about the free content available with ereaders!

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much. I didn't know I could get Kindle on my computer for free. I love old cookbooks and I got several free ones to look at later. The only reason I didn't download a lot more is that I don't have time right now.
    Dianne

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much. I keep forgetting I downloaded Kindle for my pc a couple of months ago.