i need a support group…

Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Stockpilers-R-Us i need a support group…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      bethaliz6894

my husband told me that i need to NOT buy any extras for a few months. we are almost totally out of debt and he wanted to get it paid off in the next 2 weeks and start saving. i have been couponing for 4 years and he wants me to turn it off?

just like that?

ok, i said i would try. i only bought 6 boxes of 25 tabs of Finish instead of the 10 boxes i had planned…how did i do?

MrsPaws

Well, it’s a start. lol Just my opinion, but any improvement is better than none. ::hugs::
      It’s hard to stop couponing and stockpiling when it’s been a part of your life for a good while, or that’s how I feel about it…
      I can relate, I’m trying to pay off our debt also, but I’m afraid we have a lot further to go than you guys.

Congrats to almost being there!!

bethaliz6894

Thank you, it is like the saying…it takes 10% of the effort to do 90% of the job, and 90% of the effort to do the last 10% of the job. it seems the last few months of debt is the hardest to get paid off. we are hoping with no spending at all, we can overcome and get rid of this hurdle.

MrsPaws

I am so happy for you guys! I just hope that one day sometime soon, we can be in the same position. Make sure to keep everyone updated!!

lmitchell

How has it gone? Are you debt free? Did your hubby give the okay to start stockpiling again?

bethaliz6894

I did survive the coupon sabbatical. We were able to get out of debt within a few weeks and I went back to couponing. We were also able to start a very nice savings account.

I was laid off this past march and with couponing, the stockpile and his income. we have not had to touch out savings.

Thank you for asking. 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Stockpilers-R-Us i need a support group…