Hello all

Hello all

So glad to be allow to join this group and looking forward to learning how to post and read blogs/forums. Not so sure I know how all this works. I've read the rules & regs, bt do not know exactly why 5 or more post are needed in order to access the entire site information and pages. However, if

post, read, entire, site, information, part.meatballsnews1dontknow, access, order, needed, pages, posting, figure, regs, forward, learning, blogs/forums, group, join, glad, works, rules

Thread: Hello all

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello all

So glad to be allow to join this group and looking forward to learning how to post and read blogs/forums. Not so sure I know how all this works. I've read the rules & regs, bt do not know exactly why 5 or more post are needed in order to access the entire site information and pages. However, if can figure out what and where to do all the posting will do my part.

I'm from central Texas and retired. Needing to find ways to improve my household finances. Gardening, Cooking, Fitness, Gifts etc. play a large role in our finances. Believe there could be some changes for the good. It appears your site has information that is very beneficial for me. Thanks for the blog/forums to share.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello all

Hello and welcome willieivie! I'm sure you'll find lots of great information here.