Pest control for cabbage plants

Pest control for cabbage plants

We have some kind of bugs eating at the leaves of our cabbage plants. Does anyone have a chemically free pest control for these bugs. Someone told me dishsoap and water, bud I don't remember how much of what. Melissa Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

bugs, cabbage, control, eating, email, family, features, free, mail, new york, plan, plant, plants, size, style, times, toolbar, water, yahoo, york, pest, melissa, remember, http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48225/://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/index.phpwherever, surfing, alerted, told, leaves, kind, dishsoap, chemically

M F

Default Pest control for cabbage plants

We have some kind of bugs eating at the leaves of our cabbage plants. Does anyone have a chemically free pest control for these bugs. Someone told me dishsoap and water, bud I don't remember how much of what.

Melissa

Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Jeanie

Default Pest control for cabbage plants

Are there slimy trails? It could be slugs. Put out saucers of flat beer to trap them, or go out after dark with a flashlight and salt shaker. Salt them, and watch them dissolve. You could also encircle the plants with used coffee grounds or crushed egg shells to deter them. If it is cabbage loopers, little green worms, you'll have to google it. I don't remember what I used to do for them, besides grab them with tweezers and stomp them. Jeanie

M F <milicaf35@yahoo.com> wrote: We have some kind of bugs eating at the leaves of our cabbage plants. Does anyone have a chemically free pest control for these bugs. Someone told me dishsoap and water, bud I
    don't remember how much of what.

Melissa

Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. [/quote]

&#32;
    Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.