kids and drugs

it's not just the kids that have money that turn to drugs, kids with no money turn to drugs. My brother and sister had very little money to spend on drugs, and they found ways to get it. Thomas & Tracy Harris TNT Quarter Horses home of: TNTS Jack Be Blue - 2004 AQHA Buckskin Stallion TNTS

200, blue, budget, budget101, buy, child, choice, day, drugs, hat, hey, home, jack, july, kids, money, original, post, spend, sunday, turn, tnts, aqha, stallion, lois, grateful, lack, sacrifice, subject, budget101.com, explaining, daughter, important, 1242, choice-, made, realize, older, give, message, thomas, ways, tracy, harris, horses, quarter, found, brother, sister, budget101_@yahoogroups.com

Thread: kids and drugs

Thomas & Tracy Harris

Default kids and drugs

it's not just the kids that have money that turn to drugs, kids with no money turn to drugs. My brother and sister had very little money to spend on drugs, and they found ways to get it.

Thomas & Tracy Harris
    TNT Quarter Horses home of:
    TNTS Jack Be Blue - 2004 AQHA Buckskin Stallion
    TNTS Medicine Man - 2005 AQHA Perlino Stallion

[quote]
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 12:42 AM
    Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Re: Explaining to daughter that we don't have money for this and

You are right - lack of money and saying no does not mean your child will turn to drugs. Actually - it's the kids with the money that do the drugs - they have the money to buy them....

You made the right choice- being home with your kids is more important than being able to give them everything... and they will realize that when they are older and will be grateful for your sacrifice.

Lois

Elizabeth Farnsworth

Default kids and drugs

<SPAN class="638371902-03072007"><FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff" size="2">Kids with or without money will find a way to do drugs or find money for drugs.....nowadays they'd sell their body for them not that that's never happened before but children are way more sexually explicit and drugs and sex go together. My point is my kids are not rich but they found money to support their drug habits. My son has sold pot and so has my daughter.
    <SPAN class="638371902-03072007"><FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff" size="2">Keep your child in a positive activity something that helps with self esteem, independence etc during their teen years specially and that should help.
    <SPAN class="638371902-03072007"><FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff" size="2">
    <SPAN class="638371902-03072007"><FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff" size="2">Elizabeth Farnsworth
    <SPAN class="638371902-03072007"><FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff" size="2">http://www.shaklee.net/embrace_health

<FONT face="Arial" color="#0000ff">
    [quote]
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 12:42 AM
    Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Re: Explaining to daughter that we don't have money for this and

You are right - lack of money and saying no does not mean your child will turn to drugs. Actually - it's the kids with the money that do the drugs - they have the money to buy them....

You made the right choice- being home with your kids is more important than being able to give them everything... and they will realize that when they are older and will be grateful for your sacrifice.

Lois