What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down How about something I don't want to see?

I really don't like the video clip thing that's been added to the side bar. Sure I can mute it, but the ad plays every 10 seconds, and I have to mute it again, every time it starts playing. I also can't pause that. Plus, with my old laptop, the website, which took a long time to load before due to all the graphics and pictures, now takes even longer to load. Plus, since every link opens automatically in a new tab, that video will play in every tab, turning it into a big, noisy mess. If you really want to keep the video thing, at least make it so that it doesn't play automatically, so those of us who aren't interested in it, don't have to keep listening to it. Thanks!

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How about something I don't want to see?

Just a note, that video only shows to inactive members. Once you've posted a few times in the forums, it goes away forever (as long as you're logged in).

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: How about something I don't want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by naomlette View Post
    I really don't like the video clip thing that's been added to the side bar. Sure I can mute it, but the ad plays every 10 seconds, and I have to mute it again, every time it starts playing.
    Update, This item was available for display only to "inactive" members (members with fewer than 5 posts) but we've removed it altogether for ALL members enjoyment.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101