Default MYO: Mock Mulberry Paper

Mock Mulberry Paper
    Contributed By Joyce Pacer

Due to necessity I came upon this idea when I needed mulberry paper and was out. I used a cloth softener sheet that had been used. First, I dampened it then rolled it with the needed color using my brayer. The texture was great. I went one step farther and crumpled up celophane wrap and used this to lightly sponge the colored sheet with gold ink. It turned out very pretty and brought abooout many comments in my little group. You do need to wet the edges to fray. It doesn't tear as easily as mulberry paper.
    I'm a Freak!

East Coast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: MYO: Mock Mulberry Paper

This would make a lovely paper for homemade christmas cards.
    Creator & Designer of
    Budget101 Forums

Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**