Poultry Seasoning- Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc

Poultry Seasoning 3/4 tsp sage 1/4 tsp thyme 1/4 tsp pepper dash marjoram dash cloves, optional Combine all ingredients. If you make extra, store in an airtight container. Use for poultry stuffing or dressing, as a rub for chicken, or as seasoning for other dishes.

MYO, poultry, seasoning, dash, airtight, stuffing, container, dishes, spam1, chicken, dressing, make, marjoram, cloves, pepper, thyme, sage, optional, combine, extra, store, ingredients

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Poultry Seasoning

Poultry Seasoning
    3/4 tsp sage
    1/4 tsp thyme
    1/4 tsp pepper
    dash marjoram
    dash cloves, optional

Combine all ingredients. If you make extra, store in an airtight container.
    Use for poultry stuffing or dressing, as a rub for chicken, or as seasoning for other dishes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mos For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Poultry Seasoning

And another handy dandy recipe...I'm putting this in my mix AND substitutions file.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Giggle...let me know how you use it and if you like it...
    Feedback helps me tweak my recipes when necessary. When I don't get any complaints, I mark the recipes 'good as is' and that's what goes in the book;-D
    And just so ya know, criticism doesn't bother me...if it doesn't work for everyone, I need to know so that I can tweak it. I want all of my recipes to work for everyone. Well, I'm not concerned about 'picky' people, but I do want the general public to be able to use and enjoy what I've come up with...hope that made sense and didn't offend...

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't answer for anyone except myself, but I understand what you're saying, and so far, I've not encountered anything to criticize in the recipes I've seen so far. The ones I had a question about, you responded and answered it.