+ Reply to Thread
    KootenayAnnie

Unhappy I cannot get my login information to register, even though I have reregistered it

I do need help to solve this, i love the site and would like to be able to log in. This has been an ongoing problem, for me. Thanks for any and all help.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I cannot get my login information to register, even though I have reregistered it

What is your Registered Username and Email Address? (This information will not show to the public as this forum is moderated). The username you entered: KootenayAnnie is Not a Registered username on the site.

To login to the forum, you must register with a username.

Register at Budget101.com

Then you must confirm the registration by clicking on the link in your email. We do this to prevent spammers from creating mass fake ids.

Please note that your username for GroceryBudget101.com will NOT work here on Budget101.com
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I cannot get my login information to register, even though I have reregistered it

**UPDATE** I think I know why you're experiencing Difficulties logging in- when you wrote your username in the field yesterday you wrote:

KootenayAnnie

Which is NOT a registered username. However

Kootenay Annie

IS an registered username. It appears that you are forgetting to insert the SPACE between Kootenay and Annie when logging in.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101