Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: UnExpected Flu Cure

Is the Flu making it's rounds in your household already, leaving your family members with a hacking cough that seems to linger for weeks, sinus pressure and pain, and other various maladies? It hit our house too, and here's how we got rid of it in under 48 hours flat . . .

Read More: Article: UnExpected Flu Cure
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

OMG, I have to tell you that this WORKS and THANK YOU SO MUCH! My son came down with the flu, sinus infection and was hawking up green loogies (sorry to be graphic). I remembered seeing this post a couple weeks ago and searched for it again. I bought him some cayenne and it's only been 3 days. He went from sounding like he was coughing up a lung with thick nasty mucus to clear sinuses and no cough! I'm giving him 2 capsules twice a day and I bought the cheap vicks stuff at the dollar store to put on his feet at night too. I don't know how long the regular vicks stuff lasts but I did notice for 2 nights that we had to reapply it about 4 hours later.

YOU ROCK LADY!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you! I too have to agree that this absolutely works like a charm. I woke up the other morning very congested with a sinus infection and coughing like crazy. Apparently I had kept my other half up for most of the night without realizing it. I picked up some Cayenne pepper capsules and took 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night before bed with a couple pieces of toast each time. Eat a piece of toast, take the capsules, eat the other piece of toast. I guess you could call it a cayenne sandwich.
    It REALLY works. My sinus infection is completely gone. I can't believe they haven't done studies on this.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks so much for this! Every (and I mean EVERY) time the weather changes we have this problem. Since my kids (6 ages 10-20) love spicy stuff this will be great!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really wanted to try this and was going to order the capsules, because spicy and I don't get along. I saw your warning about blood thinners. I had no idea cayenne interfered with blood thinners. i've been on coumadin for about 6 months and this was the first i'd heard. So thanks for the warning!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much for posting this! If I bought empty pill capsules and filled it with the tea, or bits of the peppers, would it be as effective? I don't really enjoy spicy stuff, but I can tolerate it.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would ground cayenne powder be an option ?

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: UnExpected Flu Cure

Quote Originally Posted by TeresaB01 View Post
    Would ground cayenne powder be an option ?
    No, it is Not advisable. If you prefer powder, your best bet would be to take the capsules, imho.
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast